All the Cuts in one place...

DrDawkinstein

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the Special Teams shift from WR (Easley) to Safety the Bills kept SIX Safeties!

33 Anderson, Colt S 5-10 195 30 7 Montana

26 Blanton, Robert S 6-1 200 26 5 Notre Dame

20 Graham, Corey S 6-0 196 31 10 New Hampshire

36 Meeks, Jonathan S 6-0 209 26 3 Clemson

23 Williams, Aaron S 6-0 199 26 6 Texas

27 Williams, Duke S 5-11 201 25 4 Nevada

Smart move given A-Aron could have a neck stinger at any time. Have to maintain depth.

Understood but rather have talent then size.....James Hardy...

I agree that Powell > Lewis on September 2, 2016. I also think that neither Powell nor Lewis will likely be in the NFL on September 2, 2019. But I do think that while Lewis is kind of a longshot, the chances of him being a significant contributor by 2017 are a lot higher than those of Powell. And I also don't think the Bills are legitimate competitors this year to do anything more than maybe sneak into the playoffs if everything falls into place (and falls out of place for some other teams), and that's why I'd give up a slightly better player this year for the chance of having a significantly better player in a year or two. Reasonable minds may differ ...

On Lawson, they may be just trying to save $ and not have to fully guarantee his deal--they may have told him "go shop yourself and come back to let us match if we think it's reasonable". A gamble, but one teams sometimes take.

On Lawson, they may be just trying to save $ and not have to fully guarantee his deal--they may have told him "go shop yourself and come back to let us match if we think it's reasonable". A gamble, but one teams sometimes take.

He is old. I don't think he will get a lot of opportunities. What you say may be a likely scenario. On the flip side why not offer him a reduced salary and keep him

They clearing up some money to bring back the Jills? Holy smokes I don't even want to see what our depth chart looks like. Oh well, to close to the season for crying. I'm going to drink this 6-10 into a playoff birth.

Are getting ready to make the big pay day for Gilmore.

He is old. I don't think he will get a lot of opportunities. What you say may be a likely scenario. On the flip side why not offer him a reduced salary and keep him

Are getting ready to make the big pay day for Gilmore.

May have been a game of chicken and Whaley didn't blink.

Richardson, while not shocking based on play, is a bit of a surprise since he was a draft pick.

Believe he still has practice squad eligibility.

Other than Lawson, I'm a little surprised by Dez Lewis. And I think that one might be a bit short-sighted, since I think the positive difference in chances of "winning now" between having Powell on the roster vs. Lewis tiny, whereas Lewis still has a chance to be a significant contributor in the future. But such is the nature of a coach and GM trying to save their jobs ...

Now Dez Lewis can go run in sand some more.

I like Annen > O'leary.

I preferred Annen but not going to stop watching because I disagree; too rational to be a fanatic.

Im so done with this team!

I wish the mods would give every poster a season Hiatus who posts that. It is so much a LAMP. :wallbash:

With Aaron Williams one hit away from a frontal lobotomy, not surprising. I'm more than a little surprised that Meeks is still here.

Runner up was Elvis "Toast" Patterson to Sammy "Toast" Seamster.

I suspect the Bills did not want to cut him after a concussion; NFLPA gets involved and all that time occupied w/laywers.

I hope he has his emotions under control this year.

Anyone surprised at Richardson being cut hasn't been paying attention.

How the heck does O'leary make this team? He looked horrible in every game

His grandfather may appear is several golf tournaments run by players.

Surprised at Manny Lawson. He looked fast last night and was all over the field, although it was against players trying to make a roster. But still surprising to me.

May have been a game of chicken and Whaley didn't blink.

Yes I think there is a strong possibility that Manny was asked to take a pay cut and refused.