All the Cuts in one place...

DrDawkinstein

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no it doesnt

Kyle Williams, Corbin Bryant, Adolphus Washington, Jerel Worthy and Leger Douzable.

I'm sure offensive lines everywhere are waking up with night sweats.

And JSP is an EXPERT on what fly-ridded garbage looks like - he can see what it looks like everyday by looking out window!

Tissue?

@JaySkurski

Rex Ryan says Ramon Humber was calling the defense after one day of learning it: "Don't tell me how difficult this defense is," Ryan says.

@JonTWCNews

Rex singles out Nick O'Leary as someone who jumped out last night and helped cause to make team. #Bills

@JaySkurski

Rex says "it's fair to say we'll be looking at everything" in regards to roster tinkering. Says the 53-man roster could still change. #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - Cardale & O'Leary are guys who jumped out at him last night in terms of competition level. #Bills

With the Special Teams shift from WR (Easley) to Safety the Bills kept SIX Safeties!

33 Anderson, Colt S 5-10 195 30 7 Montana

26 Blanton, Robert S 6-1 200 26 5 Notre Dame

20 Graham, Corey S 6-0 196 31 10 New Hampshire

36 Meeks, Jonathan S 6-0 209 26 3 Clemson

23 Williams, Aaron S 6-0 199 26 6 Texas

27 Williams, Duke S 5-11 201 25 4 Nevada

Aaron Williams is 30 seconds from retirement

Other than Lawson, I'm a little surprised by Dez Lewis. And I think that one might be a bit short-sighted, since I think the positive difference in chances of "winning now" between having Powell on the roster vs. Lewis tiny, whereas Lewis still has a chance to be a significant contributor in the future. But such is the nature of a coach and GM trying to save their jobs ...

Such is the nature of not using a roster spot on. Number 6 WR who is not good enough to play. They may give him another shirt with the ps, which is where he belongs right now.

I agree that Powell > Lewis on September 2, 2016. I also think that neither Powell nor Lewis will likely be in the NFL on September 2, 2019. But I do think that while Lewis is kind of a longshot, the chances of him being a significant contributor by 2017 are a lot higher than those of Powell. And I also don't think the Bills are legitimate competitors this year to do anything more than maybe sneak into the playoffs if everything falls into place (and falls out of place for some other teams), and that's why I'd give up a slightly better player this year for the chance of having a significantly better player in a year or two. Reasonable minds may differ ...

Yes , I am sure the coaching staff is not taking your cavalier attitude toward winning this year, so they keep the players who are ready to play.

Edited by MDFan

@SalSports

Your Bills 54-man roster (Dareus exempt) + PUP, injured, and Did Not Report lists:

CrXlix5UAAAn3F2.jpg

Dri Archer LOL

So is it true only one player can be brought back from injured reserve - so assuming Shaq comes back - we won't see Easly or Listenbee this season?

Dri Archer LOL

So is it true only one player can be brought back from injured reserve - so assuming Shaq comes back - we won't see Easly or Listenbee this season?

Shaq/Easley are on PUP. Ineligible for the first 6 weeks. AFter those 6 weeks, they have six more weeks to activate them. If not ready by the end of Week 11, released or put on season ending IR.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2016/8/2/12346452/understanding-nfl-roster-designations-injured-reserve-pup-nfi

Shaq/Easley are on PUP. Ineligible for the first 6 weeks. AFter those 6 weeks, they have six more weeks to activate them. If not ready by the end of Week 11, released or put on season ending IR.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2016/8/2/12346452/understanding-nfl-roster-designations-injured-reserve-pup-nfi

OK so the article says "The Reserve/NFI designation is applied to players who will not return to the active roster during the current season" - so we will not see Listenbee this year.

So where/how does the IR designated for return go into play?

OK so the article says "The Reserve/NFI designation is applied to players who will not return to the active roster during the current season" - so we will not see Listenbee this year.

So where/how does the IR designated for return go into play?

If someone goes down Week 1, God forbid, and it's a 10-week injury, he can be put on IR and brought back when ready. Just applicable to one player per team per season.

Teams don't have to designate that player anymore, like they did last year.

@JoeBuscaglia

The #Bills released 21 players today. My full analysis on why each player was left of the 53-man roster: https://t.co/rAn4ju8h7O

@SalSports

Here is my FULL Bills roster and cuts analysis. I'll be on @WGR550 at 5pm to talk about it al: http://www.wgr550.com/CAPACCIO-Bills-final-roster-and-cuts-analysis/22863441

Manny Lawson was a big surprise earlier today - I remember reading how he was going to be a stud in this Defense.

Felton was the Big Blocking FB but maybe McCoy wants to pick his own holes?

Got to trust the Coaches who watch them more than I do are doing the right thing for the Team...

Imo, Felton was horrible last season.