@Cincinnati - L

Jacksonville - W

@Oakland - L

Pittsburgh - L

Cleveland - W

Miami - W

@Jets - L

9-7, miss out on Wild Card by 1 game.

Picks are based on quality of opponent, home vs. away, weather factors (Miami in BUF in December), etc. Obviously, teams vary greatly from year to year, so I really have no idea how good our opponents will be this year vs. the past (nor how good the Bills will be this year). JAX and OAK seem to be on the rise, but we have JAX at home and play @OAK, so that's why I picked those games as I did.

I have 6-10.

I had low expectations after last season, and nothing that happened in the last few months has raised my hopes. I've never been less excited about them than this off-season. I felt at the end of last season it would be best to get rid of Wrex, but knew realistically that they wouldn't. So it's another wasted season.

The only hope lies with Tyrod. If he makes a massive leap, they might have a good season. But sadly, I think we have pretty much seen all Tyrod has to offer, and expect just a slightly better performance from him.

I hope I'm wrong.

8-8. If it's a good year, 9-7. Down year, 7-9. Perennial .500 team. When your goal is to hopefully make the wild card then that's what you get unfortunately. If they would have tanked the year we got Dareus and blew up the roster and collected draft picks we would be the Panthers by now with Cam Newton under center. We will do just good enough so that people keep their jobs but we aren't on track to win a super bowl in my lifetime.

6 - 10. Tyrod has to stay healthy. Any game he doesn't start or finish is an L. RT concerns me as well as TE and 3rd WR. Dareus is out 4 games. Who knows if he plays at all this year or how well if he does. Hard to imagine him being in playing shape for game 5.