Kaepernick and the National Anthem

I'm not WEOing today. Answer your own questions in a discussion with yourself.

Every simple question's answer you cannot speak because you realize it unravels your argument that much more quickly.

Your best option is to stop posting on this topic. Quit while you're way way behind.

Social media isn't what is bringing the republic down. Social media didn't demolish the 1st, 4th, and 5th amendments in an effort to fight "terrorism". Social media didn't sell itself out to the highest bidder and make the bribing of public servants legal and standard operating procedure. Social media hasn't been waging non stop war for 15 years on a credit card in a deluded attempt to "nation build". Social media didn't spend taxpayer money bailing out the very institutions that caused the greatest financial crisis since the 1930s at the expense of the lower and middle class. Social media hasn't sold $190b in arms to monsters all over the globe in just the past 8 years while simultaneously trying to impinge on the rights of its own citizens to own firearms. Social media didn't change the republic into the largest surveillance state in history.

There are a lot of reasons why the empire (let's call it what it is) is crumbling -- and social media is way, waaaaay, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down on that list.

I swear I could hear the Battle Hymn of the Republic while I read that

But yeah, Social Media isn't the cause but it is a symptom

Every simple question's answer you cannot speak because you realize it unravels your argument that much more quickly.

Your best option is to stop posting on this topic. Quit while you're way way behind.

I'm not going to stop posting, I'm just not answering your endless questions when you can just state your position on matters as I have. You bore me. Now WEO on.

Kelly is clearly projecting calling the majority of America racist.

I would hope that at some time you would stop with twisting words or downright putting words in someone's mouth. If this is just another fun exercise for you then I'd recommend you move along. If you want to carry on conversations with people then start treating them right.

You just did.

No. I said I was the opposite of you. Like saying "We are both humans, but I am reasonable and you are unreasonable. The salient point is not that we are both humans, it's that one is reasonable and the other unreasonable. I was calling myself racist because I treat black people I meet TOO favorably. It's inherently racist. But nothing like the opposite.

Explain to me how saying "old whites are driving us backwards," paraphrased is not racist, while saying that "young blacks are driving us backward," would absolutely fulfill the racist criteria?

You refuse to read. I can't help you with that although I probably shouldn't ever respond to you. Of course old whites driving us backwards is racist. I've said I was racist by definition over and over. I admit it. I badmouth large groups of white people. Lynch me.

My neighbor Joe thinks all men are equal. We are 1-1 right now. Shall we go on?

Are you extrapolating that 50% of Americans are racist? ;)

Social media isn't what is bringing the republic down. Social media didn't demolish the 1st, 4th, and 5th amendments in an effort to fight "terrorism". Social media didn't sell itself out to the highest bidder and make the bribing of public servants legal and standard operating procedure. Social media hasn't been waging non stop war for 15 years on a credit card in a deluded attempt to "nation build". Social media didn't spend taxpayer money bailing out the very institutions that caused the greatest financial crisis since the 1930s at the expense of the lower and middle class. Social media hasn't sold $190b in arms to monsters all over the globe in just the past 8 years while simultaneously trying to impinge on the rights of its own citizens to own firearms. Social media didn't change the republic into the largest surveillance state in history.

There are a lot of reasons why the empire (let's call it what it is) is crumbling -- and social media is way, waaaaay, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down on that list.

All of this.

If anything, social media has brought some of these issues to light. I mean, how else would someone like Snowden have immediate, direct access to 2.3 million followers?

You refuse to read. I can't help you with that although I probably shouldn't ever respond to you. Of course old whites driving us backwards is racist. I've said I was racist by definition over and over. I admit it. I badmouth large groups of white people. Lynch me.

Are you extrapolating that 50% of Americans are racist? ;)

Well I don't think anyone argues that racism doesn't exist. The argument here is that you stated that "That the great experiment produced a truly great country, and if only its people actually believed and practiced "all men are equal" "

Indicative that a large portion of the country doesn't believe that all men are created equal. I'd like you to back that up outside of your own preconceived notions that white people are racist because it's just so obvious.