Jonathan Williams - everyone exhale

YoloinOhio

I saw it too, and again on replay. Yes, the body slam was excessive, but I was more worried about the helmet hit he took to the ribs when he was up in the air. I could see a couple of broken ribs from that hit alone. If you have it on tape...take a look again.

Very late whistle and no penalty , sad no one stuck up for him other then Henderson.

You know, maybe i was raised different but if you're my friend who i consider a brother and i see you getting jumped or harassed by a bunch of guys, even if it's a guarantee that me and you both are gonna go home bloody, I'm jumping in to help you out.

Just shows fear to me that the players we had on the field at that time are pussycats. That one really hurt me. Yes i know it's a game and all this other stuff but at the end of the day it's football. A very physical sport who the large portion of the members in the NFL call it "going to war" when they play an opposing team. Well it looks like the Bills keep waving the white flag year after year. I thought Rex would at LEAST have our guys feared but nah. I was definitely wrong.

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC

Hall is little more than an overhyped (especially by himself) grandstander. He talks a much better game than he plays, especially with all the disastrous gambles he takes for big plays and interceptions.

He's trash. Was burned weekly for the Falcons and the Skins were gonna cut him a while back for poor play then he bounced back a little.

He talks too much especially when the wr has 100 plus yards on him and he makes one stop. Bum.

You know, maybe i was raised different but if you're my friend who i consider a brother and i see you getting jumped or harassed by a bunch of guys, even if it's a guarantee that me and you both are gonna go home bloody, I'm jumping in to help you out.

Just shows fear to me that the players we had on the field at that time are pussycats. That one really hurt me. Yes i know it's a game and all this other stuff but at the end of the day it's football. A very physical sport who the large portion of the members in the NFL call it "going to war" when they play an opposing team. Well it looks like the Bills keep waving the white flag year after year. I thought Rex would at LEAST have our guys feared but nah. I was definitely wrong.

HUH?