Gragg & TE Depth

If Gragg is out we desperately need a TE and probably two. I had hopes for Oleary but he has been awful. Dray isn't a good enough blocker to be such an insignificant offensive threat in this offense. Annan we had hopes for but it hasn't showed up.

Gragg and Dowling both officially tore their ACLs. He's out

Edited by Jamie Nails

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gragg makes Gronk more of a possibility as Roman used him as an H-back.

Sorry to break the news but Gronk aint making the starting roster rite now breh. Theyll stash him on the PS.

If Gragg is out we desperately need a TE and probably two. I had hopes for Oleary but he has been awful. Dray isn't a good enough blocker to be such an insignificant offensive threat in this offense. Annan we had hopes for but it hasn't showed up.

Thats terrible. Gragg was set to have his best year at TE....O leary and Dray are gone or on the practice squad. Why did they hype up Annen so much?

Dirty yes, unfortunately not illegal tho...

what a dooshbag. I missed that play i didnt get to see the dirty creel

@vincec see...didn't need an MRI to know he had a torn ACL...the preponderance of the evidence showed it...how much pain he was in based on the look on his face coupled with the area of his knee he was holding made it pretty obvious what it was...

You should go talk to the Bills. You could save them a lot of money on training staff, MRIs, medical evaluations, etc.

Looked like a dirty hit by D. Hall from my recliner. I'm not sure if it was intentional, but it sure looked like he was targeting Gragg's knee.

It sure looked like a cheap shot and absolutely intentional. He was still steamed over his previous cheap shot penalty. Hall is a punk. I am baffled as to why the NFL continues to allow that kind of hit, except on a QB in the pocket of course. Gragg's season and possibly his career are now ended because some punk targeted his knee instead of just making a tackle. What a shame.

Agreed Yolo. There will be someone on a team where they have a ton of TE depth and we'll sign them. I listened to. Little of the Bills game, but thank god I didn't pay money for the preseason ticket. Sounds like no one played last night.

As a side note, you guys know by now I live in Tampa so was watching the Bucs game last night. I still don't want him due to the risks, but Gordon looked so impressive out there. He was just blowing by the DB's. He also looked bigger, not fat. It just sucks he basically goi g back to college has been in trouble 9 times and why he has missed so many games. It was interesting as they went through every transgression on NFLR, and is quite damning.

It sure looked like a cheap shot and absolutely intentional. He was still steamed over his previous cheap shot penalty. Hall is a punk. I am baffled as to why the NFL continues to allow that kind of hit, except on a QB in the pocket of course. Gragg's season and possibly his career are now ended because some punk targeted his knee instead of just making a tackle. What a shame.

It's a bang bang play so tough to penalize there. What they should do is fine then after the game. Best way to discourage behavior is cost players a lot of money

Gragg is a ok but he's a 3rd TE. There will be guys cut this week from other teams who can replace him. IMO

Eh, not so sure I agree with him being a 3rd TE. Maybe on some rosters he would be, but he was certainly going to be our #2 and could probably fill that role on a good amount of other rosters. We're also going to miss him on ST.

Eh, not so sure I agree with him being a 3rd TE. Maybe on some rosters he would be, but he was certainly going to be our #2 and could probably fill that role on a good amount of other rosters. We're also going to miss him on ST.

Gragg was the best TE on the team after Clay. His loss will hurt the team.

Absolutely dirty hit by Hall and Rex called him out in the press conference.

I threw my peanuts in disgust. serious BS tackle

This, and Biermann makes a textbook tackle and gets roughing the passer. Tough game.

Dray caught the ball early and he can block. Annen and O leary are good enough behind Clay.

Now if Clay goes down we are screwed