Pure Genius: Patriots Acquire Mingo from Cleveland

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok but you know what? At least the Patriots make trades. I don't know why NFL GM's are so afraid of player trades but they're very rare. The Pats at least try it. It worked for us with Hughes and I'd love to see it done more often.

This is not the common definition of "player" trade. It usually references a player for player trade.

Plain and simple, this is not the news I want to see.

While Mingo has under-performed, it has been for the Browns. An organization where everyone under-performs.

Putting that type of talent/potential in New England should definitely make us worry a bit.

Beli-cheats record with reclamation projects haven't been all that good. Way more misses than hits.

Beli-cheats record with reclamation projects haven't been all that good. Way more misses than hits.

True but he never gambles too much on them so at the cost of the odd late round pick you might as well keep taking shots.

I am not hugely high on Mingo but I won't criticise them for taking the chance.

True but he never gambles too much on them so at the cost of the odd late round pick you might as well keep taking shots.

I am not hugely high on Mingo but I won't criticise them for taking the chance.

Yep, that's why they do well. He swings a lot on guys like this. Some work and some don't buy they always go after guys like this on the cheap. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Yep, that's why they do well. He swings a lot on guys like this. Some work and some don't buy they always go after guys like this on the cheap.

On the cheap and I've heard of him? He passes the "should the Bills kick the tires on X" evaluation with flying colors.