Preseason Game 3: Bills at Washington - 8/26 at 7:30 PM

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching EJ is a roller coaster of emotions. He has flashes and like the last pass....a dying duck interception. Entertaining game by the back ups. There will be few surprises on who makes the team.

Ticky tack call.

It's not so much the ticky-tack call, if you're gonna call ticky-tack calls, let alone blatant defensive PI like the play just before when the Skins DB had his left arm hooked around the waist of the Bills receiver on a "pass defense." The one thing worse than incompetence is a double standard.

What i want to see on 4th down. Someone catch it for a TD and then a player from the sidelines run and punch Ed Hochuli in the face.

He is a good ref who had a really bad night. Heck, he screwed up the coin toss.

That was the least blatant opi call ever. Worst refs I've seen in a while. Inconsistent as f*** considering worse OPI calls go uncalled multiple times a quarter. Stupid refs don't realize it's not the regular season yet, they don't have to screw us out of wins that don't matter

Most jacked however.

Well, EJ threw the game winning td! :) at least, it was an exciting finish. Rex should have kicked the fg the series before! :)

I care nothing about the preseason.

As an NFL fan that watches every game every week, Hochuli is an embarrassment to the game. His crew calls the most penalties every week, reverses the fewest calls every year, and are wrong more than any other crew.

It's awful.

What a bunch of dicks! Bills fans rooting for a high pick who by all accounts is a great dude and a good teammate instead of bashing every mistake he makes!!!

We could have had Nassib damn it!!!

Being a great dude and a good teammate does not make one a good NFL quarterback. And who ever said that a backup NFL quarterback has to be mediocre. For instance, look at the Redskins roster. I'd take Colt McCoy in a heartbeat over EJ.