Kid's Day - Pop $2, Water $5

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[old man voice]

$2!! Why, back in my day, on Kids Day, you could get a dog and pop for $1 each! And we bought lots!

[/old man voice]

The Snapple would probably be the better choice at $2, depending on what flavors they had available.

[old man voice]

$2!! Why, back in my day, on Kids Day, you could get a dog and pop for $1 each! And we bought lots!

[/old man voice]

The Snapple would probably be the better choice at $2, depending on what flavors they had available.

Snapple has more sugar than a Coke. Vile stuff.

Snapple has more sugar than a Coke. Vile stuff.

It's actually about the same.

Since the Bills sell Pepsi, that's what I'll compare..

12oz Snapple Fruit Punch http://www.snapple.com/products/filter/regular/snapple-fruit-punch-100juiced-juice

170 Calories

42g sugar

12oz Pepsi http://www.pepsicobeveragefacts.com/Home/Product?formula=35005*26*01-01&form=RTD&size=12

150 calories

41g sugar

Took my son to the game. It was brutally hot in the stands. Went out at the end of the first quarter and saw the $2 pop sign and mistakenly thought water was the same. Was shocked to get charged $10 for two bottles of H2O.

So much for encouraging kids to drink healthy.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

kids don't want water, plus we would rather have our kids sick so the medical cartel can make money off their sickness down the road, cradle to grave baby.

Lol. The fact that no one from the Bills game day management, would find it odd to charge $2 for a soft drink or snapple, but $5 for a water is so Bills.

Don't think the ineptitude of this organization is only on the field. I've been a season ticket holder since 2002, and the entire gameday operations has often left my brother and I scratching our heads.

hqdefault.jpg

This just made me spit out my drink.

Lol. The fact that no one from the Bills game day management, would find it odd to charge $2 for a soft drink or snapple, but $5 for a water is so Bills.

Don't think the ineptitude of this organization is only on the field. I've been a season ticket holder since 2002, and the entire gameday operations has often left my brother and I scratching our heads.

The cost for fountain soft drinks is WAY cheaper than the cost for bottled water. This isn't some crazy oversight being "so Bills." It's simple business.

I was shocked when the vendor, who was actually the conehead vendor from the Amerks and Red Wings games in Rochester, said $10 for two waters. My buddy says to him...."did I break something?". To which the vendor replied, "I don't set the prices, I make $9 an hour to sell this stuff". So the Bills pay maybe 50 cents per bottle and charge $5.00 even. So they might make $4.50 per bottle and we bought two. That's a $9 profit that took maybe 15 seconds to cover the $9 an hour cost of the employee. How many waters you think this dude sells in an hour on a humid ass 90+ degree day? Highway robbery at its finest.