Marcell Dareus entering rehab

YoloinOhio

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weed could be more a coping mechanism for something else going on with him....these dots are not that hard to connect

This i know. People have ALL kinds of stress relief or at least TRY to relieve stress in many different ways. Some may pray, some may meditate, others run, some people eat their stress away and the list goes on.

I'm just saying weed isn't a reason to go to rehab which makes me believe that he just wants peace and quiet so he can try and get his mind right.

You are right no one loses family except for him. Now we are making up excuses for Dareus smoking pot. People think way too much into this.

I never even implied that smoking weed is a good way for Marcell to deal with his problems. I was just countering your argument that just because he makes millions his problems/emotions are just supposed to disappear.

You are right no one loses family except for him. Now we are making up excuses for Dareus smoking pot. People think way too much into this.

yeah...not everyone is psychologically as put together as you. I think it's more likely the case that people look just at the surface of this.

yeah...not everyone is psychologically as put together as you. I think it's more likely the case that people look just at the surface of this.

You guys need to stop making up these extremes... A guy goes to rehab b.c that is suggested as his best scenario for cleaning up his image and you all want to put him on suicide watch.

Edited by Beef Jerky

I'm no professional at reading people's faces but i like to think that I'm decent at it. I noticed (which more than likely all of you guys have also) that Marcel isn't comfortable giving interviews. The media and popularity may be getting to him in some ways also.

I mean, just cuz you're amazing at a sport doesn't mean that you're born to be in front of a camera with flashing lights everywhere you go. Marcel probably just wants to get away from everybody asking him questions about the same things over and over and over again.

He should call Tyrann Mathieu. As best we can tell this guy figured it out and is a star. Of course we never have all the details but all reports are he is the example of a guy that was going in the worng direction and turned his career around. Marijuana is really not a turn your life around drug. But being stupid enough to ruin the limited years of million dollar earnigns over it is a turn your life around reason.

Rehab is the very definition of taking these things seriously. It's the best possible sign, not the worst.

It is a good sign but Manziel and Tiger went to rehab too. They just did it for the media.

You guys need to stop making up these extremes... A guy goes to rehab b.c that is suggested as his best scenario for cleaning up his image and you all want to put him on suicide watch.

dude you really have no clue...has anyone ever call you a neanderthal?