Sorry, but I'm still going to miss Hogan

This is a very rational view. I merely want to add that a guy who earned notoriety for getting open has the potential to be extremely productive when coupled with a first ballot hall of fame QB.

Rationality here will get you pilloried as (1) a Pats troll; and/or (2) a Hogan lover, as in literally someone who has had sex with Hogan.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welker has a short complex and on his wedding he hired a bunch of midget waiters so he would be taller than all of them.

lmao! is that true? Im not gonna lie, that midget stripper i posted is pretty hot. Id smash her all day #noprejudicetohotmidgetgirls .

Someone thinks Hogan was pretty good and will contribute to "One reason each NFL team won't win the Super Bowl"

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/nfl-super-bowl-one-reason-wont-win-each-team-cowboys-patriots-giants-cardinals-083016

Buffalo Bills: the receivers behind Sammy Watkins

The Bills had a solid No. 2 receiver in Chris Hogan, but he’s now with the Patriots. Robert Woods has the spot now, but he saw his role greatly decrease last season, partly because of his declining production and Hogan’s presence. The Bills are going to run the ball a lot in 2016, but Tyrod Taylor needs more weapons around him.

Edited by Koolaid

Someone thinks Hogan was pretty good and will contribute to "One reason each NFL team won't win the Super Bowl"

Buffalo Bills: the receivers behind Sammy Watkins

The Bills had a solid No. 2 receiver in Chris Hogan, but hes now with the Patriots. Robert Woods has the spot now, but he saw his role greatly decrease last season, partly because of his declining production and Hogans presence. The Bills are going to run the ball a lot in 2016, but Tyrod Taylor needs more weapons around him.

since when was Hogan a solid #2 WR here? Or a #2 WR at all?

He definitely was #2 at times when Robert Woods was unable to play but the person who thinks so is on Fox, link added.

Hogan didn't gain playing time because of declined production by Woods or Hogan's presence, the small amount of time it was true was due to injury. At no time was Hogan ahead of Woods on what would be considered a depth chart.

He definitely was #2 at times when Robert Woods was unable to play but the person who thinks so is on Fox, link added.

i know, Fox did no research. #2 at times when Woods was unable to play means he was a backup to Woods. Woods was #1 at times when Watkins couldn't play too but it doesn't make Woods a #1 WR.

i know, Fox did no research. #2 at times when Woods was unable to play means he was a backup to Woods. Woods was #1 at times when Watkins couldn't play too but it doesn't make Woods a #1 WR.

You have bashed Hogan enough to know your opinion. Fox writer thought he was a solid WR.

Hogan didn't gain playing time because of declined production by Woods or Hogan's presence, the small amount of time it was true was due to injury. At no time was Hogan ahead of Woods on what would be considered a depth chart.

Not for even one second. There's nothing about Hogan that says legit #2 WR.

You have bashed Hogan enough to know your opinion. Fox writer thought he was a solid WR.

ha! I don't recall ever "bashing" Hogan. A solid #2 WR is not what he was, literally. A solid WR? That's an opinion they are welcome to. Indicating he was a solid #2 WR is factually incorrect and that was what I pointed out. Carry on.

You are linking a quote from a guy that clearly wasn't familiar with our WRs, so I'm not sure it's the best source for definitive takes on one of their abilities.

You are linking a quote from a guy that clearly wasn't familiar with our WRs, so I'm not sure it's the best source for definitive takes on one of their abilities.

Clearly he is NoSaint but that is a good thing; clearly he does not agree with you. But not sure not agreeing with you means wasn't familiar with our WRs as this thread shows not all Bills fans agree.

And I added to thread rather than starting new thread not added my opinion just tried to interpret what he wrote.

And if a #8 choice can be a pro bowl player because all of the players ahead of him declines. a backup WR can be #2 or even #1 WR even if it is just for 1 week. We actually had 2 starting QBs last year.

Clearly he is NoSaint but that is a good thing; clearly he does not agree with you. But not sure not agreeing with you means wasn't familiar with our WRs as this thread shows not all Bills fans agree.

And I added to thread rather than starting new thread not added my opinion just tried to interpret what he wrote.

And if a #8 choice can be a pro bowl player because all of the players ahead of him declines. a backup WR can be #2 or even #1 WR even if it is just for 1 week. We actually had 2 starting QBs last year.

Agree or disagree on his opinion of hogan--- he didn't seem to understand both the depth chart and injuries... At that point can you say he was watching closely enough to evaluate skill/technique? Or simply pulling quick bullets on teams after just passing glances at some?

Why do we care? Is there a single poster here that thinks the Bills should have gone 3/12 on Hogan?

Hey !!

lmao! is that true? Im not gonna lie, that midget stripper i posted is pretty hot. Id smash her all day #noprejudicetohotmidgetgirls .

rethinking my whole value system. thanks for that M M