Sorry, but I'm still going to miss Hogan

Amendola and Bennett ? I do enjoy donating. even more so with your twenny.

I would think Bennet alone might eclipse Hogan. any fine print here? Like injuries etc.

I am your huckleberry.

Because i think this stuff is fun more than i want to win the wager.

anyone care to witness ?

Happy to do it.... it is more balls than both Amendola and Bennett catch individually, not more than the two of them collectively, just to be clear. You in 3 and 12?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to do it.... it is more balls than both Amendola and Bennett catch individually, not more than the two of them collectively, just to be clear. You in 3 and 12?

Shoot.

Thought i would catch you in the details !!

But heck yes. If it is for charity, then absolutely !

I am worried about how he will be used in New England, the will make the most out of him. This reminds me too much of Wes Welker, minus the fact that was a trade of course.

Except Welker had like 6 100 plus catch seasons and Hogan was 99th in the league last year in receptions, other than that they are just alike. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Hilariously or interestingly, whichever way you want to look at it, Scott Chandler had a similar TD(on a fade route) from Tom Brady in preseason. That TD drive featured 3 recs for 40 yards for Chandler.

He went on to have a All-Pro season. Oh wait...

Boom!!!!

Hilariously or interestingly, whichever way you want to look at it, Scott Chandler had a similar TD(on a fade route) from Tom Brady in preseason. That TD drive featured 3 recs for 40 yards for Chandler.

He went on to have a All-Pro season. Oh wait...

Correct. Broken down Chandler caught only 23 balls for 4 TDs last year. Whereas our fine young backup TE corps (Gragg! O'Leary! That Marquis or Marquess of Queensberry or whatever guy. And ... Mulligan!!) collectively produced 15 catches and 0 TDs. Remember, the name of this thread (not started by me) is "I'm going to miss Hogan." Not "Hogan will become the next Welker/Edelman/whatever. So far, I have to agree: I'm thinking this offense will miss Hogan. "But Scott Chandler didn't catch 50 balls just because he played with Brady" is not really on point, is it?

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Except Welker had like 6 100 plus catch seasons and Hogan was 99th in the league last year in receptions, other than that they are just alike.

Except that Welker didn't have any of those 100 catch seasons until he landed in NE and caught passes from Brady...doesnt mean Hogan is the next Welker, but just pointing out that Welker was essentially no one until he got to NE.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Correct. Broken down Chandler caught only 23 balls for 4 TDs last year. Whereas our fine backup TE corps collectively produced 15 catches and 0 TDs. Remember, the name of this thread (not started by me) is "I'm going to miss Hogan." Not "Hogan will become the next Welker/Edelman/whatever. So far, I have to agree: I'm thinking this offense will miss Hogan. "But Scott Chandler didn't catch 50 balls just because he played with Brady" is not really on point, is it?

Ok?

Thanks for telling me what my point was.

He missed the Hall of Fame though as many here predicted.

23 catches in 16 games doesn't blow your mind?

Yes but that's not the point. The Bills apparently missed Scott Chandler and will miss Chris Hogan...

He missed the Hall of Fame though as many here predicted.

23 catches in 16 games doesn't blow your mind?

Umm, 4 TDs would have ranked 2nd among Bills WRs/TEs last year.... Chandler wasn't signed to be a major option for the Pats. They didn't need one. He did his job. They won a lot of games. And anyone could see the Bills could've used a big target in the red zone last year.

Thanks for telling me what my point was.

You're welcome. I'll be glad to continue to do so while you look up non sequitur in the dictionary.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Chandler wasn't signed to be a major option for the Pats. They didn't need one. He did his job. They won a lot of games.

That's an interesting opinion. I completely disagree except for that they did win games.

They needed a complement for Gronk. Chandler was suppose to be another redzone threat. That's why they signed him to the deal they signed him to.