Marcell substantiated

plenzmd1

I get being upset with Dareus, but let's not go crazy. Saying "many people" don't consider him even a top 10 DL in the league is absurd. He's a season removed from being 1st team all pro, he's a 2x pro bowler and he's the best defensive player on the Bills roster. He's clearly in the top 10 of DL in the NFL and considered so by the overwhelming majority of people who know what they're talking about.

There may be "some" who feel he's not a top 10 DL, but that's certainly an extreme take and not tethered to reality.

While Marcel is certainly not JAG, i can easily think of 10 DL I would take over him and I bet a lot of GMs would concur. Edited by mannc

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@buffalobills

On Dareus: "Without question we're disappointed and frustrated. As is everybody in this organization and our fans."

CqEwK8xWcAEiImH.jpg

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- Marcell has to understand he has to make better choices b/c it affects the whole team not just him. #Bills

@SalSports

Rex on knowing 99 would be suspended months ago: "That report is 100% false"

@buffalobills

On Dareus: "Without question we're disappointed and frustrated. As is everybody in this organization and our fans."

CqEwK8xWcAEiImH.jpg

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- Marcell has to understand he has to make better choices b/c it affects the whole team not just him. #Bills

@SalSports

Rex on knowing 99 would be suspended months ago: "That report is 100% false"

That report didn't make much sense, the recent roster moves seem to be in relation to the suspension.

While Marcel is certainly not JAG, i can easily think of 10 DL I would take over him and I bet a lot of GMs would concur.

I dont agree.....at all

Aaron Donald, Fletcher Cox, Ndomikong Suh, Jurell Casey, JJ Watt, Sheldon Richardson, Mo Wilkerson, Gerald McCoy, Calais Campbell, Geno Atkins. Want me to keep going?

The numbers dont back up your guys.......unless your just looking at sacks.

@WGR550

Dareus - everyone makes dumb decisions, no one's perfect. But now it's time to move forward. Talk is cheap #Bills

@PrescottRossi

Marcell Dareus: "I can say whatever, but whatever I tell you, talk is cheap."

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills DL Marcell Dareus said he has known about the suspension since Saturday's preseason game.

Dareus is out a fortune , how does the NFL notify a player to take a test? A missed phone call should not count.

as I recall from the Leveon bell suspension, they make it very easy and accommodating for the players to take the test so there are no excuses. It's not just one missed call. If it was I'd think that the nflpa would be all over that either up front or on appeal

The thing to remember is that he was already being tested regularly because he's in the program. Same with Karlos.

Edited by YoloinOhio