Eagles Trade for Dorial Green-Beckham

Rumors I've seen is that DGB was so bad in camp he was in danger of not making the team. Feels to me like this is just a case of **** swapping.

That's what's so stupid about camp. This guy towards the end of the year, looked uncoverable as a rookie playing with Mettenberger. I'd take my chances on this guy vs. Mike Mularkey's opinion.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In many respects, the Eagles are the worst team in the NFL eclipsing the Browns and even the weird 49ers. They get a pass somehow.

They've been poorly run back to the post 2004 Super Bowl Andy Reid days.

Multiple, often consecutive years of poor drafts, extremely poor coaching decisions (Wide Nine!, Chip) and bad or bizarre free agent acquisitions have buried the franchise into a big rebuild.

...and still screw it up.

They would trade in the 20's for "Value" instead of getting two blue chip talents on a team sorely lacking in any

In many respects, the Eagles are the worst team in the NFL eclipsing the Browns and even the weird 49ers. They get a pass somehow.

They've been poorly run back to the post 2004 Super Bowl Andy Reid days.

Multiple, often consecutive years of poor drafts, extremely poor coaching decisions (Wide Nine!, Chip) and bad or bizarre free agent acquisitions have buried the franchise into a big rebuild.

They beat us

DGB is a walking character concern and he's likely done this damage to himself. Immensely talented but raw talent can only get you so far and so many chances.

Titans gave up on him too early and got next-to-nothing in return. Would've traded Fernando Velasco for DGB though, if given the chance.

Edited by Blokestradamus

DGB is a walking character concern and he's likely done this damage to himself. Immensely talented but raw talent can only get you so far and so many chances.

Titans gave up on him too early and got next-to-nothing in return. Would've traded Fernando Velasco for DGB though, if given the chance.

Yep, sounds like an all around train wreck of a guy, but if he put it together on paper he'd be a perfect complement to Watkins & Woods.