How will you refer to the stadium?

Stadium name  

122 members have voted

1. 1. What are you going to call the stadium?

• Rich Stadium
    • Ralph Wilson Stadium/The Ralph
    • New Era Stadium, or Whatever the Official New Name Is

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever the new name is. "The Ralph" produced nothing but sadness, playoff misses, and heartbreak.

Wrong. I am happy evreytime the Bills win. I'm happy at the kickoff of every single Bills game!

You take the good,

You take the bad,

You take em both and there you have....

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

New Era Field at Ralph Wilson Stadium presented by Mr Ags in association with Starbucks and Costco. We love you.

THAT is very catchy!

The Ralph forever.

But THIS will always be true.

Having said that, thankful for New Era for stepping up. When a new place goes up it might change the mindset.

I don't care what it's called. I just want them to win. I've said it before, I'm sick of the Patriots, sick of Brady, sick of Belichick, sick of Krafts and sick of those stupid USFL uniforms. I can't stand it anymore! I don't give a f#%k if they call it Hooker Chemical Toxic Waste Field at Rich Ralph Rockpile Stadium! Just beat those #holes!

I don't care what it's called. I just want them to win. I've said it before, I'm sick of the Patriots, sick of Brady, sick of Belichick, sick of Krafts and sick of those stupid USFL uniforms. I can't stand it anymore! I don't give a f#%k if they call it Hooker Chemical Toxic Waste Field at Rich Ralph Rockpile Stadium! Just beat those #holes!

I'm with this guy.

AMEN

This would have been so much easier if like the chicken farmers of New York would have bought naming rights...It would be

1) The big wing

2) The hot wing

Now---

Its either -- The Lid or The Bills Bill