Sammy and McCoy should not play a single snap

Yeezus

We are already the most injured team in the NFL so far, haven't even played a single snap of pre-season. Most of our injuries are not 1-2 week healers either. Cordy and Richies injuries are much worse than we think, they will linger throughout the damn season.

Shut whatever talent we have left on this team. There is absolutely no reason our best 2 players should be playing in the pre season. If they get any snaps Whaley should be held accountable if anything happens. Let the RB's and WR's battle it out and give them extra playing time.

Edited by Yeezus

We are already the most injured team in the NFL so far, haven't even played a single snap of pre-season. Most of our injuries are not 1-2 week healers either. Cordy and Richies injuries are much worse than we think, they will linger throughout the damn season.

Shut whatever talent we have left on this team. There is absolutely no reason our best 2 players should be playing in the pre season. If they get any snaps Whaley should be held accountable if anything happens. Let the RB's and WR's battle it out and give them extra playing time.

If they're worse than we think, but we think that......

Since each guy was injured in practice, shouldn't they stop practicing as well?

Since each guy was injured in practice, shouldn't they stop practicing as well?

At this rate, we might need to send everyone home until the games count. Geez, I know everyone has injuries, but the A. Williams thing was a kick in the gut. Life goes on....

We are already the most injured team in the NFL so far,

Ah, no. Some key players though...

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/injuries/nfl/all/

Good perspective on how many guys are hurt around the NFL, all the time.

I give them a series or two, then pull them. You have to play at game speed at least a bit before the season, IMO.

I give them a series or two, then pull them. You have to play at game speed at least a bit before the season, IMO.

Looks to me like we are right on the average for injuries?

Completely agree. McCoy should not get a single play all preseason. Treat him like the Bolts treated Tomlinson.

Same goes for Sammy. Protect him at all costs.

And I don't buy they need live game reps. Preseason games are nothing like real games. The speed is not the same.

Agreed. No way should either of them play. Hell honestly don't even let Tyrod or our Oline play for more than 2 possessions.

I think it's between us and the Pats in terms of really key players. Maybe the Steelers too. That said, god damn, the Falcons are lucky.

Are you sure this is true? Many teams have injuries right now.....why are we the most injured.......Don't the coaches determine who plays?

Edited by nucci