Don't sleep on Glass Goodwin--making a good impression

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That has been proven to be a prudent approach given the injury history. It's still a case of skepticism for me with a demonstrated lack of ability to stay on the field.

I would love to see him pan out he is just super brittle and cant stay on the field. Maybe this is his year, but doubtful.

Might have been last year if a roster spot wasn't wasted on Harvin.

Not saying that Goodwin's the answer but I hope he kicks butt with this chance.

He might have panned out except for spot wasted on an injury prone WR?

What is irony, anyway?

He might have panned out except for spot wasted on an injury prone WR?

What is irony, anyway?

Maybe they just should have split the season. First 8 games/last 8 games.

At least with Goodwin it is just the physical. Harvin had other issues, as well.

Maybe they just should have split the season. First 8 games/last 8 games.

At least with Goodwin it is just the physical. Harvin had other issues, as well.

Doesn't matter why. He's a bust.

Always ready to long jump, you will notice....

I've always been a Goodwin fan. Blazing speed, good blocker, and he's got a bit of swagger to him. He's had some bad luck with injuries but I'm not surprised he's showing well so far. Guy's got talent.

I agree with this post. He so reminded me of Steve Smith with that attitude and toughness. Been a big disappointment for me that he is just one of those guys that can't take the physicality of the NFL.

I agree with this post. He so reminded me of Steve Smith with that attitude and toughness. Been a big disappointment for me that he is just one of those guys that can't take the physicality of the NFL.

Wow..what?? Steve Smith reminds you of.......Goodwin?

That is a most unique take. If you had started a thread asking "which NFL WR does Goodwin NOT remind you of most?", I would have to say Steve Smith (and actual hard ass) would be at the top of nearly everyone's list.

Edited by Mr. WEO