Now for the "older" QBs.. Who would you want for 2 seasons?

We have a thread about which one QB you'd sign up for as your starter for the next 10 years right now. Which of the older QBs would you take first for the next 2? Ben, Brady (suspension doesn't factor in), Brees, rivers, Romo, Palmer, etc...

I would take Rivers. Something about him... He's crazy good IMO. Will be dying to get a ring before he's done.

Aaron Rodgers - still got 10 yrs

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since none of the players named will be available I will go a different direction.

How about Peyton Manning for one year? With the Bills rushing attack, one great WR, and one solid TE, I think Peyton would be enough to get this team to the playoffs. I've never been a big Peyton Manning fan even less of a Dungy fan. Thought both chocked in the playoffs. However as a regular season QB, Peyton and this group of skill players wins 11 games.

you know what, I'm predicting Brady, Brees, Palmer, and Big Ben will all have down years and none of them are in the top 5 QBs this year

:lol::doh:

Since none of the players named will be available I will go a different direction.

How about Peyton Manning for one year? With the Bills rushing attack, one great WR, and one solid TE, I think Peyton would be enough to get this team to the playoffs. I've never been a big Peyton Manning fan even less of a Dungy fan. Thought both chocked in the playoffs. However as a regular season QB, Peyton and this group of skill players wins 11 games.

his arm is dead, otherwise yes

1) Rodgers

2) Brady

3) Brees

4) Newton

5) Ben

Big Ben - under rated to the other studs. He is fantastic and would have a solid line and running game in front of him.

He's been a great QB. I do worry about his transition as he gets older. Part of what has made him so successful is his ability to shake tacklers, extend plays and find receivers downfield. As he gets older he won't be able to take those hits like he did and he's going to have to get rid of the ball earlier. It'll be interesting to see how he adjusts.

We have a thread about which one QB you'd sign up for as your starter for the next 10 years right now. Which of the older QBs would you take first for the next 2? Ben, Brady (suspension doesn't factor in), Brees, rivers, Romo, Palmer, etc...

I would take Rivers. Something about him... He's crazy good IMO. Will be dying to get a ring before he's done.

Someone get Rodgers with some decent WRs and watch him destroy the record books. For me Rivers is second, Ben third.

Brady is DQd by my bias and dislike of him. Brees is a short little weinie I can't route for.