Saw Sir Paul McCartney last night in Philly

The Poojer

if I had a bucket list, seeing him would have started and completed my bucket list at the same time. 74 years old and he put on a 3 hour show filled with over 60 years of music, even played a Quarrymen tune including his latest offerings. What an absolute treat to see Macca, the crowd was amazing, an incredible fireworks display as Live and Let Die was being played. If any of you are Beatles(or music in general) fans and have never made the effort, do it, what a spectacular show. Gonna take a few days to wipe the smile off my face, and get my voice back

http://thekey.xpn.org/2016/07/13/paul-mccartney-citizens-bank-park/

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I had a bucket list, seeing him would have started and completed my bucket list at the same time. 74 years old and he put on a 3 hour show filled with over 60 years of music, even played a Quarrymen tune including his latest offerings. What an absolute treat to see Macca, the crowd was amazing, an incredible fireworks display as Live and Let Die was being played. If any of you are Beatles(or music in general) fans and have never made the effort, do it, what a spectacular show. Gonna take a few days to wipe the smile off my face, and get my voice back

http://thekey.xpn.org/2016/07/13/paul-mccartney-citizens-bank-park/

I am SO EFFING GLAD you went to this show!! Cheers!! :beer:

Awesome. I wish I would have gotten the chance to see him when he came to Buffalo. Definitely a bucket list type of concert, and you never how many more chances we'll have to see him. I also have a great appreciation for guys who are willing to play three hour shows. There are an incredible amount of bands that go on tour with several opening acts and only play about 75 minutes. This practice has really turned me off of attending a lot of the summer shed shows. It's good to see some guys who actually put in a little effort. I know he's compensated nicely, but all the big acts make big money. However, the effort isn't always there.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Awesome. I wish I would have gotten the chance to see him when he came to Buffalo. Definitely a bucket list type of concert, and you never how many more chances we'll have to see him. I also have a great appreciation for guys who are willing to play three hour shows. There are an incredible amount of bands that go on tour with several opening acts and only play about 75 minutes. This practice has really turned me off of attending a lot of the summer shed shows. It's good to see some guys who actually put in a little effort. I know he's compensated nicely, but all the big acts make big money. However, the effort isn't always there.

You have to see him if you're a fan. You'll kick yourself if you don't. It is an amazing experience.

i hope you enjoy the dead & company show, i have loved the last 2 tours, the philly show was outstanding

Dead and Co. Tonight and tomorrow at Fenway. Maybe Paul might drop by for a tune or two. That would be fun!

Last person wife and I went to see was James Taylor. Not huge into seeing groups

Did you bring a pillow

You mean you saw Sir Paul McCartney's (RIP) look-alike last night in Philly.

Funny one

:D