Saw Sir Paul McCartney last night in Philly

The Poojer

Audience members get pulled onstage and propose to each other, seems he does this routine at most shows.

Actually, Pooj, the one that I witnessed (7/5/14) is the only one I can find on the Interwebs. I've never once thought it was staged.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh they did it in philly when i was there, but this tour he is making it a point to bring people up on stage based on signs they bring, i find that very foolish

http://www.jambase.com/article/paul-mccartney-brings-fans-stage-marriage-proposal-philadelphia

Actually, Pooj, the one that I witnessed (7/5/14) is the only one I can find on the Interwebs. I've never once thought it was staged.

Edited by The Poojer

Saw him last night in Hamilton. 2 hours 50 min, no one was pulled on stage, didn't seem too gimmicky at all. Phenomenal Mull Of Kintyre will full pipes and drums band from the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

Saw him last night in Hamilton. 2 hours 50 min, no one was pulled on stage, didn't seem too gimmicky at all. Phenomenal Mull Of Kintyre will full pipes and drums band from the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

He only played this song in Vancouver and Hamilton, lucky dog.

Edited by PromoTheRobot