What hours do you work?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say I can't wait until I can answer it that way. In the meantime.....!@#$ you!

Exactly...

Usually in shortly after 7:00A and out between 5:30P- 6:30P depending upon what is happening. New gig not so much email which is a real blessing. For prior 20 years I would spend an additional 30 minutes to an hour dealing with email mostly from overseas before going to bed. Global business just means that somebody somewhere wants to communicate with you.

I will be happy someday to sit on my porch and suck my thumb, **** in my diaper and drool while never responding to another text message, email or call.

596 days till retirement

same time frame for me, give or take. Until then, 7:30 to 5, give or take. Two hour lunch when I go go the gym. Find 20 minutes to actually eat lunch some time during the afternoon. Sadly, I have the best work ethic in my group.

I'm blessed to have a flexible schedule, basically work when I want as long as things get done. I can also take my work with me so I still travel some. Typically my day starts noonish and goes till 8 or 9.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

same time frame for me, give or take. Until then, 7:30 to 5, give or take. Two hour lunch when I go go the gym. Find 20 minutes to actually eat lunch some time during the afternoon. Sadly, I have the best work ethic in my group.

Feburary 28 2018

Can't believe all you guys with 60 minute commutes.

I take public transportation and am door to door in under 30 minutes.

I won't do anything that would affect my commute; in fact, I have turned down other jobs that could almost double my salary because the commute would be too long.

Same here. I am 18 miles but only 20 minutes at best, after 4 miles jump on expressway. Sometimes a long train in town will add. I start @ 1800 or 0600, I leave the house latest @ 20 after and can get there to be relief @ 20 to 1/4 to. Sometimes I will leave eary and my guy can leave on the 1/2 hour. Depends what is going on in my life.

Now 0800 starts I always leave on hour or around... Rush traffic! I hate mainstream idiots rushing!

Wife has 5 miles, cross town commute... 10 minutes w/lights.

If I were you, I would take a mandatory and wife-approved 1-hour nap every day when you get home. Otherwise that schedule will put you to sleep really early every night.

My schedule is flexible; mostly I do 9-6:30. But I am on my phone, doing work stuff literally all day and night (a blessing and a curse).

haha already planned my friend!

As far as commutes go, 60 mins is a good day. If there is an accident, Im lucky to be there in 90 mins

CBF

I can start any time between 6am and 830. Right now it's more 6am while the wife and I figure out the best way for dropping off and picking up our son. About a 40 minute commute, and usually out of work anytime between 230 and 530, no real lunch taken most days.

I have a 60 minute commute.

I am the chief chemist and start around 645am. Samples arrive

at sporadic times, so lunch is on the fly.

I usually leave at 1530 or so.

In the fall I can leave earlier to officiate

High school soccer matches.

A fellow soccer referee....nice!!!

CBF