The Writing is On The Walls. Bye, bye Bills

Fact: Jon Bon Jovi, along with Canadian investors, attempted and failed to purchase the Buffalo Bills, assumingly to attempt to move them to Toronto.

Fact: Roger Goodell recent stated that the Buffalo Bills would need to do major renovations on Ralph Wilson Stadium or build a new one.

Fact: Terry and Kim Pegula own both the Sabres and Bills.

Fact: DirecTv is the exclusive pay TV provider of NFL Sunday Ticket.

Fact: Jon Bon Jovi is now doing commercials for them.

Name something I said above that's incorrect.

everyone knows that Goodell wants a new stadium, last i checked a committee was in place for this. Goodell is just pissed he's not getting PSL's from Buffalo.

You cant force the sale or move of a team just because of a stadium issue. there is really nothing wrong with the Ralph so...

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact: Jon Bon Jovi, along with Canadian investors, attempted and failed to purchase the Buffalo Bills, assumingly to attempt to move them to Toronto.

Fact: Roger Goodell recent stated that the Buffalo Bills would need to do major renovations on Ralph Wilson Stadium or build a new one.

For starters in Fact#1 you are claiming it too be both a fact and an assumption. Sorry it does not

Work that way.

You are taking Goodel's stadium comment out of context. And claiming it as FACT. Why don't you

Publish either a link or the reporters question as part of your "fact" in other words why did he say that?

was it part of an agenda? or maybe answering a bozo's silly question?

Bon Jovi/ Direct TV. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!?

For starters in Fact#1 you are claiming it too be both a fact and an assumption. Sorry it does not

Work that way.

You are taking Goodel's stadium comment out of context. And claiming it as FACT. Why don't you

Publish either a link or the reporters question as part of your "fact" in other words why did he say that?

was it part of an agenda? or maybe answering a bozo's silly question?

Bon Jovi/ Direct TV. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!?

Fact: JBJ is a multi millionaire who just decided to do a couple DirecTV commercials??? Please. You have to look underneath the horse's mouth and you will see the ulterior motives.

BonJovi is a premadonna and anything that connects him to the NFL puts his ugly mug at the starting line for the next franchise. Now that Vegas and Oakland are brewing, LA has their team, it's up to Roger and BonJovi to make the move across the border. They won't be using Mayflower trucks at midnight though....the barges can get across Lake Ontario in one hour.

I thought Pegual would keep his word, but the stars are aligning for a midnight move gentlemen.

Wow, now that you've laid out these facts, there is really only one conclusion... Bye, bye Bills. :blink:

Fact: JBJ is a multi millionaire who just decided to do a couple DirecTV commercials??? Please. You have to look underneath the horse's mouth and you will see the ulterior motives.

BonJovi is a premadonna and anything that connects him to the NFL puts his ugly mug at the starting line for the next franchise. Now that Vegas and Oakland are brewing, LA has their team, it's up to Roger and BonJovi to make the move across the border. They won't be using Mayflower trucks at midnight though....the barges can get across Lake Ontario in one hour.

I thought Pegual would keep his word, but the stars are aligning for a midnight move gentlemen.

Wait. There's two of you guys? Jesus.

Pegula is a man of his word. He also paid 2x what Bon Jovi was willing to pay for the team.

Edited by Billschinatown

I love the dot connecting of Bon Jovi doing DirecTV commercials, to him owning a team that he cant afford, and moving them to Toronto.

Clay Matthews did Campbell's Chunky Soup commercials, are the Packers are moving to Camden, NJ?

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Wait. There's two of you guys? Jesus.

Pegula is a man of his word. He also paid 2x what Bon Jovi was willing to pay for the team.

Man of his word huh? Have you seen the pictures of the oil drenched wood ducks in PA and West Virginia who fell victim to his scorched earth fracking industry?? Search google ("fracking oil shale wood ducks sexual reproduction") and you'll see all the evidence you need.

He left the fracking industry, made sweet coin, and will take that tug boat across Lake Ontario once he drains all the oil (cash) from Buffalo.

IMO

I love the dot connecting of Bon Jovi doing DirecTV commercials, to him owning a team that he cant afford, and moving them to Toronto.

Clay Matthews did Campbell's Chunky Soup commercials, are the Packers are moving to Camden, NJ?

Clay Matthews is going to buy Campbell's and immediately discontinue selling anything that's "vegetables only". Heard it here first! Honestly, this whole thread is one big spurious correlation that means absolutely nothing. It's ridiculous that we're on 6 pages already.

everyone knows that Goodell wants a new stadium, last i checked a committee was in place for this. Goodell is just pissed he's not getting PSL's from Buffalo.

PSL's stay with the team, the NFL does not see any of that money.

I thought that this thread was locked? It's rare that a thread is locked based on the concept being stupid. Obviously, this is asinine and really doesn't need to be discussed. It is as likely that the Bills move to the moon as it is that they move to Toronto.

Start a thread... The Bills are moving to the moon! :lol:

I'm confused though, is Pegs moving the Bills or selling them to JBJ so he can move them?

It's not all that confusing. Pegula is moving the team to Toronto after the WNY cash cow runs dry. He'll do this despite the fact that he would be alienating not only Bills fans but Sabres fans as well, but won't care despite what he's publicly said to the contrary. He's also doing it because JBJ is doing commercials for DirectTV. DirectTV is only having JBJ commercials because of an ultra-secret meeting with Roger Goodell where he layed out his detailed plans with DirectTV to expand to Canada. It has nothing to do at all with DirectTV's competition with Time-Warner/Comcast and DishNetwork. They're not really in competition, but simply just there. Just wait for the best part. JBJ has found samples of DNA from a unicorn. There's ultra secret plans where JBJ is working with Goodell to coordinate bringing unicorns back so that every player can ride one out onto the field for the first home game. You heard it here first! Don't tell anyone. :w00t:

It's not all that confusing. Pegula is moving the team to Toronto after the WNY cash cow runs dry. He'll do this despite the fact that he would be alienating not only Bills fans but Sabres fans as well, but won't care despite what he's publicly said to the contrary. He's also doing it because JBJ is doing commercials for DirectTV. DirectTV is only having JBJ commercials because of an ultra-secret meeting with Roger Goodell where he layed out his detailed plans with DirectTV to expand to Canada. It has nothing to do at all with DirectTV's competition with Time-Warner/Comcast and DishNetwork. They're not really in competition, but simply just there. Just wait for the best part. JBJ has found samples of DNA from a unicorn. There's ultra secret plans where JBJ is working with Goodell to coordinate bringing unicorns back so that every player can ride one out onto the field for the first home game. You heard it here first! Don't tell anyone. :w00t:

I agree with everything except the unicorns. That's a little far fetched.

This thread is either a desperate attempt at sarcasm, or the viewpoint of a terribly misguided individual.

In either event, it has failed miserably.

And yet, in typical frightening TBD group think, there are actually SEVERAL people that think this is a possibility.

If ANYONE is moving the team it's going to be me - once I make my billions in legal adult use cannabis, look for a new Bills stadium right on the shores of the lake.

Lake Champlain.

The Burlington Bills isn't even a huge departure in name, plus BTV is close to Canada which will keep the speculation that the lead singer of Our Lady Peace is going to try and buy the Burlington Bills from me and move them to Montreal to replace the Alouettes.

At least my fantasy theories are well thought out...

The only fact that matters is that Terry and Kim own the Bills. Goodell can't make Pegula sell and Pegula is dumping huge buckets of money into downtown Buffalo so he can move the Bills to Toronto?

It makes absolutely no sense

Thanks for clearing that up.

This does raise the age old question, however... Can TPegs own the Toronto Buffaloes and the Buffalo Sabres?

And yet, in typical frightening TBD group think, there are actually SEVERAL people that think this is a possibility.

If ANYONE is moving the team it's going to be me - once I make my billions in legal adult use cannabis, look for a new Bills stadium right on the shores of the lake.

Lake Champlain.

The Burlington Bills isn't even a huge departure in name, plus BTV is close to Canada which will keep the speculation that the lead singer of Our Lady Peace is going to try and buy the Burlington Bills from me and move them to Montreal to replace the Alouettes.

At least my fantasy theories are well thought out...

Bravo Bravo! You can also become a billionaire if you send your bank info overseas and help out the random emailer! :D