Who's Your Surprise Starter for 2016?

Dez Lewis as the #3 WR. He was a longshot for this spot prior to the offseason workouts. I think that he wins the job now.

Yeah I am going with this.....really hoping this pans out because it helps us with a lot of issues.....cap.....depth.....

We need a player on this team to step up when someone gets dinged up.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the depth chart right now, Dez Lewis at #3 WR isn't a surprise. That's where he's listed, so not sure why we wouldn't see that one coming. Adolphus Washington is a starter right now as well. Kouandjio would be a surprise as Jordan Mills is the starter at this point. The guy that I like to start at this point would have to jump over Shaq Lawson (not a shocker as he's not going to be ready until December) and Manny Lawson. I think IK Enemkpali will be the other OLB on day 1.

• For 2nd QB I think a QB for another QB gets hurt and EJ is traded so Jones becomes #2 QB.

For 2nd TE I think O'Leary or Gragg does not make roster and Blake Annen is 2nd TE.

For Safety Duke Williams is cut, Aaron Williams in either waived (injury settlement), arrested (cannot control temper and does something stupid) or IR and Robert Bankton starts.

Looking at the depth chart right now, Dez Lewis at #3 WR isn't a surprise. That's where he's listed, so not sure why we wouldn't see that one coming. Adolphus Washington is a starter right now as well. Kouandjio would be a surprise as Jordan Mills is the starter at this point. The guy that I like to start at this point would have to jump over Shaq Lawson (not a shocker as he's not going to be ready until December) and Manny Lawson. I think IK Enemkpali will be the other OLB on day 1.

Yeah, I went with Dez because as of 2 months ago he was a longshot (same goes for Seymour). I really don't see many (or any) surprise starters. I think that the positions up for grabs, or even potentially up for grabs, are RT, OLB, S, #3 WR and #3 CB. I really wouldn't be surprised by most of the names mentioned at those positions.

• For 2nd QB I think a QB for another QB gets hurt and EJ is traded so Jones becomes #2 QB.
  • For 2nd TE I think O'Leary or Gragg does not make roster and Blake Annen is 2nd TE.
  • For Safety Duke Williams is cut, Aaron Williams in either waived (injury settlement), arrested (cannot control temper and does something stupid) or IR and Robert Bankton starts.

Is this supposed to be a joke?

As much as I like the potential of RB J. Willians....no....just no

Potential is high....but talent in front of him is high too

He's not starting over Shady. He COULD end up as the #2 back though. I think all 4 of those guys are going to get some carries.

He's not starting over Shady. He COULD end up as the #2 back though. I think all 4 of those guys are going to get some carries.

I fear Shady will miss a bunch of time again with a hammy or ankle, or Vegas related mishap or something. I'm glad we're deep there because I'm not confident in the #1.

I fear Shady will miss a bunch of time again with a hammy or ankle, or Vegas related mishap or something. I'm glad we're deep there because I'm not confident in the #1.

That's fair. The Bills want to run the ball and have a LOADED backfield to do it. I have confidence in all of those guys (and the OL). They should be able to run the ball.

I sure hope I'm wrong, because I love guys who can score from anywhere! He's the most dangerous in the stable. I hope to see some YAC from Sammy this year too. I know he was hurt a lot, but he either went right down or waltzed into the end zone last year. (Waltzing into the end zone works for me, but he can do so much more.)

Dez Lewis as the #3 WR. He was a longshot for this spot prior to the offseason workouts. I think that he wins the job now.

Dez Lewis as #2 WR when Sammy Watkins isn't ready at the start of the regular season.

Ed Reed

:thumbsup:

Dez Lewis as #2 WR when Sammy Watkins isn't ready at the start of the regular season.

This would be a surprise starter.

I like it. Not because Sammy cannot start so much as Dez has played well enough to get the nod. That would also mean when Watkins does get on the field we have 3 very real threats at WR.

Come on Listenbee !!!