Depressing fact....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In other words, we have the longest playoff drought of any major sports team, not just NFL teams?

Thanks CBF for making my morning so much brighter!

See I view it the opposite way. The Bills finally won something!!! We're the worst of every team!!!! Championship!!!

Hey if I had to suffer reading it, I'm taking you all down with me lol

CBF

Misery loves company, as they say.

But maybe C.Biscuit is right. Maybe this is something to celebrate and brag about. "Don't whine to me, I'm a Bills a fan after all and we've suffered the longest!"

Edited by hondo in seattle

Misery loves company, as they say.

But maybe C.Biscuit is right. Maybe this is something to celebrate and brag about. "Don't whine to me, I'm a Bills a fan after all and we've suffered the longest!"

I'm telling you, some Red Sox fans feel different about the Sox since they won. I'm going to see the Cubs and there is a vibe that is different than a team that won a title.

Personally, I think winning the title is overrated. I just want the playoffs again. But no one can ever question Bills' fans loyalty. Wear your colors with pride.

For the 25 year period between 1960 - 1984, the Buffalo Bills had the worst winning percentage of all teams in all four major North American professional sports leagues.

And we STILL loved them.

Some of you lightweights would never have survived.

GO BILLS!!!

For the 25 year period between 1960 - 1984, the Buffalo Bills had the worst winning percentage of all teams in all four major North American professional sports leagues.

And we STILL loved them.

GO BILLS!!!

I was kid during the SB years and thought they were losers for losing SBs. Man has my view shifted. It's also funny that in the 4 years LeBron left Cleveland, the Cavs had the worst record in the NBA.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

And we STILL loved them.

GO BILLS!!!

:worthy:

I'm telling you, some Red Sox fans feel different about the Sox since they won. I'm going to see the Cubs and there is a vibe that is different than a team that won a title.

Personally, I think winning the title is overrated. I just want the playoffs again. But no one can ever question Bills' fans loyalty. Wear your colors with pride.

Funny, my buddy was talking about the Stillers winning the SB which he had waited a long time for and he said, while he expected his reaction to be pure bliss, it was more like "that's it??"

I think that Buffalo will go nutty, I think I'll feel great, I KNOW I'll get about 10,000 texts from all around the country! I don't think my life, or my opinion of Buffalo will change though - both are already pretty freaking sweet, IMO. :D:beer:

Funny, my buddy was talking about the Stillers winning the SB which he had waited a long time for and he said, while he expected his reaction to be pure bliss, it was more like "that's it??"

I think that Buffalo will go nutty, I think I'll feel great, I KNOW I'll get about 10,000 texts from all around the country! I don't think my life, or my opinion of Buffalo will change though - both are already pretty freaking sweet, IMO. :D:beer:

agreed... WHEN we win one. Its going to be the sweetest feeling.

In other words, we have the longest playoff drought of any major sports team, not just NFL teams?

Thanks CBF for making my morning so much brighter!

Yes, the Blue Jays made it last year, which meant that we now have that distinction.