Topic of the day for Saturday 6/11--breakout year?

What a Great Question!

Reggie Ragland was the first name that popped into my mind - could flourish in his role!

I don't think Lawson can have enough productivity to make top 100 in partial season but could be wrong and would love to be.

Then I though of the veterans and Clay and QB Mr. Tyrod Taylor.

I really want Taylor to be our franchise QB for a long time -he brings excitement to the role with his dual threat skillset.

Last year ~ I went to the LeSean McCoy Charity softball game in Rochester and they had an auction for Bills autographed stuff and I bought his autographed shirt from the event and it was while he was not considered the Starter. If he stays healthy - he probably has the best potential to crack it - imo.

Not a flashy pick but Cordy Glenn will establish himself as a premiere Left Tackle (Top 100 player) this year. (This is due to the left side of the line being strong, Tyrod running when pressured and our running game. Tyrod won't get sacked from the left, leading to nice statistical year for Cordy.)

Glad we locked him up. And kudos to Buddy Nix for saying he was a guard to other teams and then plugging him in at LT.

I like this choice.

(I hope that nobody remembers my rant going into week 1 last year. I expected Darby to be the weak link in an otherwise dominant defense.)

you were not the only one suspicious of much success!

I will pick Tyrod.

Sammy picks up right where he left off, with one of the better half seasons in recent memory and stakes his claim.

By extension, TT has a GREAT year as well.

GO BILLS!!!

If he's left out of this year's list, Marcell Dareus will return next year in the top 40. Hughes could also return.

There's a lot of candidates, led by Darby and Taylor. Glenn and Gilmore seem to be starting to build a rumble of respect around the league, and a standout season could propel them onto the Top 100. Of the rookies, Ragland is one of the best bets in the league to have an immediate impact.