Seantral AWOL since end of season (not really)

Really we don't know what kind of shape he's in. Simple lbs lost only tells so much of the story.

Certainly true but it would be very surprising if he is close to being football ready. I think this is likely to take some time.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MDFan- that was my comment earlier in this thread that it is great he had two successful surgeries, cleared and put weight back onto only 15 lbs. light. I'm just skeptical he's even close to being in football shape, and can handle those rigors where he's ready in August.

A much different situation, but remember the drop in Cordy's play because of his kidney issue, and removal. It affected his play all year. He's still and excellent LT, but had to battle back and had a great year, last year.

I want to invest in Seantrel for the future, but he may not be the right choice for the starts in September.

I wish I had your vision. I'm hoping to see him be a productive football player.

Me too. I just don't think we'll see it at RT.

And still no word on whether he reported?

I see Hendy as a LT. But Cordy is entrenched there now.

If he could be able to become the swing tackle i would be delighted.

some folks have suggested this Hendy is best at LT.

Lets see if he can be healthy and play his original position first.

Or are you suggesting trading some one?

If he could be able to become the swing tackle i would be delighted.

some folks have suggested this Hendy is best at LT.

Lets see if he can be healthy and play his original position first.

Or are you suggesting trading some one?

He'd be the only one I'd consider since Cordy is here awhile longer. But without starting a game at LT in real games in the NFL, he probably wouldn't fetch much.

He'd be the only one I'd consider since Cordy is here awhile longer. But without starting a game at LT in real games in the NFL, he probably wouldn't fetch much.

My hope has been either Seantrel or Cyrus would be able to take over at RT.

Now my hope is one of them can manage as back up. Hendy seems like he should be able to b/u LT though .

My hope has been either Seantrel or Cyrus would be able to take over at RT.

Now my hope is one of them can manage as back up. Hendy seems like he should be able to b/u LT though .

I've given up on them at RT and am looking for Mills there. Hopefully Hendy sticks as the backup/swing tackle.

• 3 weeks later...