Dri Archer claimed off waivers

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills FO seems much more concerned about the RB position than, say, O line. Makes we wonder if they know something about Karlos, or Shady, that's not public knowledge.

EDIT: Just read the article on him and he apparently can be a returner AND a receiver.

Edited by yungmack

Bills FO seems much more concerned about the RB position than, say, O line. Makes we wonder if they know something about Karlos, or Shady, that's not public knowledge.

Archer is strictly a ST guy or gadget guy. He won't see any snaps in the backfield.

I don't think there is any way we don't have the fastest team in the league

Has to be, imagine if every NFL team could assemble a 4 x 100 relay team?

Archer is strictly a ST guy or gadget guy. He won't see any snaps in the backfield.

Has to be, imagine if every NFL team could assemble a 4 x 100 relay team?

Crazy. It would have to be Goodwin, listenbee, Darby and Archer.

Not to mention Sammy and Tyrod

@christrapasso

I expect #Bills to use (or try out) Archer as fulltime kick returner & RB / WR / end around / ghost motion / jet sweep offensive hybrid dude

Dri Archer: 4.26

Ronald Darby: 4.38

Kolby Listenbee: 4.39

Sammy Watkins: 4.43

(Roster long shot, Marquise Goodwin: 4.27)

🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻

@joebuscaglia

#Bills now have the 2nd/3rd fastest 40 times in NFL history after claiming Dri Archer. My full analysis of the move:

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/bills-claim-lightning-quick-rb-dri-archer

Edited by YoloinOhio

I heard 26 CB can beat him in a 10 yard dash, but only if there is a case of OV Splits at the finish line.

OV Splits? I LOVED those things! Are they still around?

On the Archer topic, my kids high school played against him in the spring game. A 4.26 is even faster against a team of little Catholic kids! It was breath taking! Turns out we weren't that bad, he was just that good. But it sure scared our team all summer long. Hope he can help on ST. We should be able to scare some NFL teams with all this speed.

If nothing else he can be a captain to flip the coin before the Steelers game. We are low on former Steelers. Maybe McCoy since he is from Pitt.

You're right, that's probably the reason. Rex always has a plan. :)

Public knowledge is all we need to know that those 2 missed an above average number of games. We need a back that is able to make it through a whole season.