Bears release Matt Slauson -Signed w/ San Diego

JM57

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling the visit will occur tomorrow. Cross country flight- even if he left early- would put him in later in the day. Today was the travel day.

I wonder if he flew commercial, or on Air Pegual.

That is arguable.

Miller was pretty bad last year. Mills was bad as well but I thought Miller was worse. Henderson was horrendous.

Not singling you out here, but your post is representative of a certain vocal sub-group around here, about how terrible Miller is, how the right side of the line sucked, etc. Yet the offense had a stellar year in rushing and Tyrod had few sacks while having a good enough year that he is now seriously be touted as a franchise QB. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but there seems to be a disconnect between the opinion you guys hold and the actual results. If you figure in that Miller was a rookie who suffered some injuries, that Seantrel was suffering from a debilitating illness which is now supposedly under control, is it not likely that there's more than a decent chance both will be much better this season? Why so glum?

If the Glenn Extension gives the Bills a little wiggle room to work with to try and poach a vet June cut I would rather they go after a traditional NT. The Bills need a NT desperately. Dareus at NT seems like a waste and they don't have anyone on the roster that could fill that role as far as I know. But a vet Guard or Tackle wouldn't be a bad idea either. Either way I hope the front office is on the look out for a vet either at NT or along the O-line.

"hang around Matt.....we finishin some business with Gilmore"

ha!

Why take the chance when you can get a known commodity in Slauson?

I've said before the line was noticeably better once Miller went down and Urbik stepped in.

Of course it was. It was not like Marrone was calling the shots! Urbik was always servicable

Since they released Urbik you might think they have Some faith in Millers recovery?

If the Glenn Extension gives the Bills a little wiggle room to work with to try and poach a vet June cut I would rather they go after a traditional NT. The Bills need a NT desperately. Dareus at NT seems like a waste and they don't have anyone on the roster that could fill that role as far as I know. But a vet Guard or Tackle wouldn't be a bad idea either. Either way I hope the front office is on the look out for a vet either at NT or along the O-line.

Think Both. Why limit our imaginations?

: )