UDFA Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, UB's OT John Kling (from Depew) was signed by the Bears

UB is not Ohio State but it's worth noting how each year one or more players get invited to NFL camps. The program is slowly improving.

Striker is a hell of a grab. Honestly I can't believe it.

I love his intensity and his speed to the ball jumps off tape. He will make this team even if only for special teams to start. He could see the field in passing situations. I think a lot of these guys have an opportunity to bulk up a bit too. You aren't going to school so you have more time to eat and get with a nutritionist and eat the right stuff and hit the gym. If he got up to 230+ he could play the weak side LB and Ragland can take over for Preston Brown running the D like his hero Ray Lewis which is what I see eventually happening anyhow

I love his intensity and his speed to the ball jumps off tape. He will make this team even if only for special teams to start. He could see the field in passing situations. I think a lot of these guys have an opportunity to bulk up a bit too. You aren't going to school so you have more time to eat and get with a nutritionist and eat the right stuff and hit the gym. If he got up to 230+ he could play the weak side LB and Ragland can take over for Preston Brown running the D like his hero Ray Lewis which is what I see eventually happening anyhow

He sounds a lot like London Fletcher, who also went undrafted...

UB is not Ohio State but it's worth noting how each year one or more players get invited to NFL camps. The program is slowly improving.

Was rooting around and was surprised to see there's seven UB players on NFL rosters: Mack, Starks, Oliver, CB Josh Thomas (Dallas), DE Steven Means (Balt), P Jack Schum (NYJ), OL Kristjian Sokoli (Sea)

When I was there I don't think any UB player had ever been drafted, but they were just in the process of moving to Division I.