RD 2, Pick 41: LB Reggie Ragland, University of Alabama

Beerball

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah dude Shaq and Ragland fell to us im psyched. just dont know if it was worth two 4th round picks for it tho.

But....you wanted him in the first. So that means you don't think a first round pick is worth a 2d and two fourths?

Yeah dude Shaq and Ragland fell to us im psyched. just dont know if it was worth two 4th round picks for it tho.

Unless you know that Ragland would have been available at 49 then how can you say he fell to us? You preferred Ragland over Lawson or you thought Lawson would be gone by 19? If it's the latter you CANNOT be disappointed in how this draft has worked out.

2 4th round picks...BFD.

Reed did not look happy to get picked up by Seattle. Whats up with that? Thats the best Defense to learn, get mentored, and get better in, in the whole league!

^This. Given Ozzie Newsome's Alabama ties and his propensity to draft LBs early, especially those with first round grades, I think there was a strong possibility that the Ravens were at least interested. And I have always subscribed to the idea that if you really like a guy and trust your board, then go and get him.

GO BILLS!!!

True. I had no idea he had other suitors and Ozzie is good at drafting so that makes sense. Our Defense just got better by 2 overall points with our 1st 2 picks (Madden Speak)

Great value, immediately upgrades lb group

One Word stands out to me that we were all begging for on defense last year: LEADERSHIP.

Dude, calm down.... According to Rapoport all RR needs is an annual EKG and to watch his weight. And I believe one of the 4ths was a compensatory if I am not mistaken. That's how you use your chips. Don't forget Alabama runs a legit pro-style defense.

I got a degree in EKG, if it only has to be monitored then its nothing to worry about. The guy is a football player always doing cardio reps hes gonna be ok.

I'm with you on that. Maybe he's the next Sammy, three picks well spent.

Sammy is so underrated. all my friends who are NOT Bills fans downplay him so much. Then I laugh when he schools the Revis in the jets games.