Round 2 Projections

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't sleep on Mackensie Alexander here. Forget about the obvious Clemson connection for a moment. This guys is a great 3rd CB to me. He is a tremendous man to man guy. He allowed zero man to man touchdowns all last season. Zero. And allowed only 19 receptions for 258 yards on 58 targets. That's amazing. Imagine what a defense could do with not 1, not 2, but 3 CBS who could handle their business with one on one man coverage. Would open up so many blitz options. If he's there, I think they will seriously consider it and I hope they do.

Edited by Mark80

Don't sleep on Mackensie Alexander here. Forget about the obvious Clemson connection for a moment. This guys is a great 3rd CB to me. He is a tremendous man to man guy who didn't put up great college stats for one reason and one reason only...they never threw at him. Does this sound familiar? That was Ronald Darby's MO as well. I mean, the guy allowed zero man to man touchdowns all last season. Zero. Last season he allowed only 19 receptions for 258 yards on 58 targets. That's amazing. Imagine what a defense could do with not 1, not 2, but 3 CBS who could handle their business with one on one man coverage. Would open up so many blitz options. If he's there, I think they will seriously consider it and I hope they do.

I don't think he makes it, Dallas needs a CB badly and if they can go Zeke then Alexander that's A+++. I can see a team trading up for him at the start of the 2nd.

I don't think he makes it, Dallas needs a CB badly and if they can go Zeke then Alexander that's A+++. I can see a team trading up for him at the start of the 2nd.

Well, Doug certainly has shown his willingness to do the same in the past.

Don't sleep on Mackensie Alexander here. Forget about the obvious Clemson connection for a moment. This guys is a great 3rd CB to me. He is a tremendous man to man guy. He allowed zero man to man touchdowns all last season. Zero. And allowed only 19 receptions for 258 yards on 58 targets. That's amazing. Imagine what a defense could do with not 1, not 2, but 3 CBS who could handle their business with one on one man coverage. Would open up so many blitz options. If he's there, I think they will seriously consider it and I hope they do.

Clemson connection?? The Bills are Clemson NFL!! Should maybe change their colors to orange under Rex Ryan. I could definitely see Alexander or Dodd with this pick. Also look for Charone Peake in later rounds

This one? At 2:08 in he misspeaks and mentions Floyd when someone asked him about Paxton Lynch and he didn't want to discuss someone else's player and didn't want to take away from Shaq's limelight.

Yea what I think he really gave away was that Leonard Floyd was higher than Shaq on their board and if still there would have been the pick

Maybe its just me but I love the idea of Deion Jones LB from LSU in round 2.

I know he will be there when we pick

CBF

I would dance for joy. Great fit in my opinion.

The dude got in a Twitter fight with Rob Quinn. I don't know if I like him more or less for that.

A Twitter fight.....leave those heavyweight bouts to the pros like Taylor Swift and Kanye. Forget the Thriller in Manila, let's have a Twitter fight..

Yea what I think he really gave away was that Leonard Floyd was higher than Shaq on their board and if still there would have been the pick

I would dance for joy. Great fit in my opinion.

i agree - Mayock had pass rushers at Bosa - Floyd - Lawson. Possible Bills had it the same.

Clemson connection?? The Bills are Clemson NFL!! Should maybe change their colors to orange under Rex Ryan. I could definitely see Alexander or Dodd with this pick. Also look for Charone Peake in later rounds

And I think we would all welcome a selection of DJ Reader in the 4th or 5th if NT hasn't been addressed already :thumbsup:

Visits to Bills who are still on the board ~RD2-3 (not incl DE, OLB34):

Bell S, Cravens S-LB,

Reed DT/NT, Washington DT,

Cook QB, Prescott QB, Hackenberg QB, Jones QB

My Bills Grab List

Jarran Reed DT34 Austin Johnson DT34

Su'a Cravens OLB34-S hybrid V Bell SS D Thompson Boise State FS

JHawkins LT

At Safety, #Bills have Aaron Williams returning from injury, Graham (age 31), and 4 justaguys #scary

i agree - Mayock had pass rushers at Bosa - Floyd - Lawson. Possible Bills had it the same.

Maybe it's just me, but I think Floyd is going to be a bust. I think he's too light and nothing he does really jumps off the screen when you watched him play imo. He also seems to play too upright. Not going to translate to the NFL. Sorry Chicago, you just drafted Barkeveous Mingo #2.

Maybe it's just me, but I think Floyd is going to be a bust. I think he's too light and nothing he does really jumps off the screen when you watched him play imo. He also seems to play too upright. Not going to translate to the NFL. Sorry Chicago, you just drafted Barkeveous Mingo #2.

Agreed. I have a round 1 rule of thumb. If I've watched their team play a couple games and I never noticed that player (besides offensive lineman), then he's not going to be a very effective NFL player. I've watched a number of Georgia games and not once did Floyd stick out to me at all. Bad pick IMO especially trading up for him.