RD 1, Pick 19: DE Shaq Lawson, Clemson University

Beerball

Second that

Whether you realize it or not.....most realists ARE entrenched in one end of the spectrum

Realist : a person who uses facts and past events rather than hopeful feelings and wishes to predict the future.

Shaq's out we can continue our view points another time.

Self-Proclaimed Realist : a person who uses facts and past events skewed by his own perspective rather than hopeful feelings and wishes to predict the future.

Shaq's out we can continue our view points another time.

Edited for accuracy.

Hes undergoing shoulder surgery tomorrow. It sounds like eMoulds was right again

Now the only question is recovery time...

Well, the good news is this:

I checked out recovery times for the surgery: according to John's Hopkins orthopedics, even the more conservative estimates for a labrum recovery is 12 weeks. That would put Lawson back around the start of pre season.

Maybe he doesn't start week 1, but we have Manny to fill the gap in the meanwhile.

@viccarucci

This is a major embarrassment for Whaley, Rex Ryan & #Bills football decision-makers. Plenty of questions to answer for ownership!

Good ol' Vic. Embarrassment? Really? I'm not going to go back and look at quotes, but didn't the Bills acknowledge it may have to be done at some point in time?

Edited by eball

Good ol' Vic. Embarrassment? Really? I'm not going to go back and look at quotes, but didn't the Bills acknowledge it may have to be done at some point in time?

Yeah but the thinking is he'd play his rookie season and have surgery at the end of it, allowing enough time to recover so he didn't miss camp, much less pre-season, much much less the regular season.

He could play through the injury and delay the surgery. But better to get it over with now.