QB Lynch very high priority for Bills/Jets!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BR reports that both the Bills and Jets are "extremely interested" in Lynch and would likely have to trade up to get him most likely because there are other teams that are interested in him as well.

SF (select well before the Bills in R1) and Denver (select well after the Bills in R1) could be two of those teams.

My opinion regarding this issue is that a franchise QB is a very, very difficult commodity to acquire, which Bills fans know all too well not having had one since Jim Kelly's playing days in the 1990's. If the Bills believe Lynch is a franchise QB they should do what they can to get him....within reason.

BR reports that both the Bills and Jets are "extremely interested" in Lynch and would likely have to trade up to get him most likely because there are other teams that are interested in him as well.

SF (select well before the Bills in R1) and Denver (select well after the Bills in R1) could be two of those teams.

My opinion regarding this issue is that a franchise QB is a very, very difficult commodity to acquire, which Bills fans know all too well not having had one since Jim Kelly's playing days in the 1990's. If the Bills believe Lynch is a franchise QB they should do what they can to get him....within reason.

Not going to happen at OBD.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/186044-mock-paxton-lynch/page-4?do=findComment&comment=3927713

Sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

@RapSheet

As storylines develop for Thursday, one to keep in mind: The #Saints had talks about moving up to No. 1 for a QB. Will they do it for Lynch?

Moving up to No. 1 proved too costly for the #Saints. If they feel strongly about Paxton Lynch, they are a team to watch late in the Top 10.

Saints DLine was ruined by Rob like ours was ruined by Rex. Saints will probably go DL, which is almost like Rob sabotaging Rex and himself. If they don't, they could go QB.

The Saints' D-line has one good player on it (Cam Jordan) and a bunch of UDFAs and scrubs. Rob Ryan did not "ruin" it.

I said last week I thought that the interest in Lynch was to make the Jets spend extra resources to get him. I think that now more than ever.

This has been my thought as well.