just like being there..

Just thinking out loud so bear with me.

Base front 7:

Dareus - NT - Bosa

Lawson - P Brown - Z Brown - Hughes

Nickel package:

Bosa - Dareus - K Williams - Hughes

P Brown/Lawson - Z Brown

That look good to you guys? Save Kyle for rushing situations, could certainly still earn his salary.

are you asking me to trade up? I think you are.

nope.

and Whaley had better mind his Ps and Qs this draft and keep his napkin folded and hands in his lap.

no reflection on Bosa or any other player.

Sure i am hard headed. but this year i do not want to lose picks in the first second or third round

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope.

and Whaley had better mind his Ps and Qs this draft and keep his napkin folded and hands in his lap.

Sure i am hard headed. but this year i do not want to lose picks in the first second or third round

I'm just saying, I wouldn't hate it. I could do the same on the back end with Jalen Ramsey and it looks pretty good. I could change one of the Brown brothers for Myles Jack to the same effect.

Tough to advocate trading up but, if it was for the right player, can't go wrong acquiring elite calibre talent.

Edited by Blokestradamus

Base front 7:

Dareus - NT - Bosa

Nickel package:

P Brown/Lawson - Z Brown

That look good to you guys? Save Kyle for rushing situations, could certainly still earn his salary.

Looks pretty darn good. I like Bosa and Hughes of the edges and the push up the middle with Dareus/ Williams. We can get another LB and NT D.J. Reader later in the draft.

Yet all the hype....

Bosa has been a very productive player at a big time program where he he frequently faced multiple blockers. He still was an effective player. Just because a player gets excessively hyped doesn't detract from his effective play on the field.

KOKBills compared his style of play to Jared Allen. That is a good comparison. I don't believe that he will be available when we pick but if he were it would be a dynamite selection.

Looks pretty darn good. I like Bosa and Hughes of the edges and the push up the middle with Dareus/ Williams. We can get another LB and NT D.J. Reader later in the draft.

People keep saying you can get this player later as if it were a lock.

No disrespect Brother !

But maybe Bills will need some trade flexibility on the back end of the draft to get that Reader kid, who would be a sweet pick btw.

I do not want to create a sexual analogy. but there is one here.

I would not prefer the Bills draft to lose its thrill in the first round after going "ALL-IN "

. I would prefer to extend the the anticipation at least into the 4th round.

i think i just grossed myself out

:devil:

Nice speakers to.

just like being there..

nope.

I used to workout on my Bosa, um Bosu ball.

Bosa has been a very productive player at a big time program where he he frequently faced multiple blockers. He still was an effective player. Just because a player gets excessively hyped doesn't detract from his effective play on the field.

KOKBills compared his style of play to Jared Allen. That is a good comparison. I don't believe that he will be available when we pick but if he were it would be a dynamite selection.

yes, he's very technically sound, wins inside and out, and only 20 years old. I think Hackenberg has CTE and PTSD after 3 years of bosa. He caused OCs to alter their schemes and game plans around him. Scouts use film from vs Bosa to grade OL for the draft and have been since he was a freshman because they see him as the closest thing to an NFL rusher they will face in college.

He isn't squeaky clean like Buckner though, so I've always thought he was top 5 to 10.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I do not know what that it is and i am afraid to ask....

I had a fine set of Bose speakers once though. Top notch.

Thinking Bosa is too!

https://www.google.com/search?q=bosu+ball&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=721&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilo8bKt57MAhVCXh4KHZwxA9AQ_AUIBygC&dpr=1#imgrc=aH0-MjlUWaE3uM%3A

yes, he's very technically sound, wins inside and out, and only 20 years old. I think Hackenberg has CTE and PTSD after 3 years of bosa. He caused OCs to alter their schemes and game plans around him. Scouts use film from vs Bosa to grade OL for the draft and have been since he was a freshman because they see him as the closest thing to an NFL rusher they will face in college.

He isn't squeaky clean like Buckner though, so I've always thought he was top 5 to 10.

you mean the X ?

does he still hit the raves.

I did not know anything about this scout method. kinda cool and quite a complement to Joey

I wonder if somehow Bosa falls to 8 and Cleveland if they take him. Or are they after Paxton Lynch and would swap picks with the Bills.

I see him going to Dallas and if he falls the Ravens will snatch him. Ozzie Newsome is one of the best GMs in the game. He's not going to get by him.

you mean the X ?

does he still hit the raves.

I did not know anything about this scout method. kinda cool and quite a complement to Joey

he didn't positive for X but he likes the raves. For the music. :lol:

Also refused a drug test at one time in the offseason.

Edited by YoloinOhio

ecstasy is a gate way drug and could lead to pot or alcohol / sarcasm

actually that is another drug that i frown heavily upon.

Get off my lawn Bosa !

ecstasy is a gate way drug and could lead to pot or alcohol / sarcasm

actually that is another drug that i frown heavily upon.

Get off my lawn Bosa !

he never got in trouble, at least, except for the drug test refusal/suspension. And 37 on the Wonderlic.

Base front 7:

Dareus - NT - Bosa

Nickel package:

P Brown/Lawson - Z Brown

So why did you swap sides for Bosa between Base 7 and nickle?

If Bosa's career is similar to Patrick Kerney's, where would you draft him?

Heard a good comparison for Bosa and that's Ryan Kerrigan, former Purdue standout and current Washington Redskins player.

Justin Smith/Michael Bennett/JJ Watt

I just think this guy is a great fit for what the Bills need. He can do it all.

I'm not saying to move all the way up to 3. But, at some point if he drops enough it would make a lot of sense to go get him.

Plug and play him. The pass rush would definetly improve.

Similar bodies and similar styles coming out of college.

Go look at Kerney's career and tell me you would still take him in round 2.

Kerney was a two time all pro and also Defensive player of the year. He was a very solid player for about 9 years, with a few great ones sprinkled in. This is what I think Bosa will be like.

Similar bodies and similar styles coming out of college.

Go look at Kerney's career and tell me you would still take him in round 2.

Kerney was a two time all pro and also Defensive player of the year. He was a very solid player for about 9 years, with a few great ones sprinkled in. This is what I think Bosa will be like.

I like the Jared Allen comp someone else mentioned earlier in thread. Didn't see Kerney enough to be able to say.

I see him going to Dallas and if he falls the Ravens will snatch him. Ozzie Newsome is one of the best GMs in the game. He's not going to get by him.

Ozzie, by his own admission, has not drafted great recently. I can still hope that he falls a bit more. Even if we don't move up to take him the run on QBs looks to benefit us.

Funny tidbit. Apparently Bosa had to move out from living with Zeke because he had to distance himself from the constant, massive partying. He just couldn't take it anymore. That's not a joke. Let that sink in. Edited by BarleyNY

Funny tidbit. Apparently Bosa had to move out from living with Zeke because he had to distance himself from the constant, massive partying. He just couldn't take it anymore. That's not a joke. Let that sink in.

i know. I think he'd like buffalo, honestly. He's kind of a loner. Zeke will only be happy in Big D, NY or Miami. Edited by YoloinOhio

Funny tidbit. Apparently Bosa had to move out from living with Zeke because he had to distance himself from the constant, massive partying. He just couldn't take it anymore. That's not a joke. Let that sink in.

sinking in. i do not like this stuff though. being an uptight control freak.

But making a move to improve is Always a good move,

Guess it needs to spelled out for you. Everyone else figured out it was a trade up scenario. Thanks for the enlightened comment.

be nice.

some of us ( me) are not so swift