Adam Schefter's embarrassing interview of Hardy

Jobot

I hope this guy gets some fall out for his cop-out of an interview with Greg Hardy.

He seemed terrified of Hardy to the point where he wouldn't put Hardy on the spot at least in a direct way. Every line that Hardy spoke was complete BS! Hey Schefter, don't you think a good reporter should see this BS and call it out? Instead, he was just so petrified and gobbled it up.

Even his post-interview comments were disgusting as he took Hardy's side to call him a 'changed man'. Changed man from WHAT??? Schefter said it himself that he never met the guy before and basically went in with a blank slate... except that he said his feelings prior to the meeting was that Hardy was the most terrifying player in the NFL.

We all know Hardy is a monster, so I don't really care too much about what he had to say anyways. So for me the most disappointment resulting from the interview twas how Schefter completely sold out. I feel for any victims of DV who had to watch this as it made the issue seem like it can just be swept under the rug...

Schefter is either a garbage reporter with no backbone, or had another clear agenda to help Hardy with his image. It wouldn't shock me if there was some $$ or agreements made behind the scenes between the two parties.

Hardy's agent is Drew Rosenhaus, Schefter did him a service probably to stay on good terms or improve his contact with the leagues most notable agent. ESPN is a joke I'm not surprised they aired it, Schefter gets his hands in everything I'm not surprised he did it.

If I was to guess, the questions were scripted and approved. That would explain the lack of follow up questions and then the joke of a follow up interview

I hope this guy gets some fall out for his cop-out of an interview with Greg Hardy.

He seemed terrified of Hardy to the point where he wouldn't put Hardy on the spot at least in a direct way. Every line that Hardy spoke was complete BS! Hey Schefter, don't you think a good reporter should see this BS and call it out? Instead, he was just so petrified and gobbled it up.

Even his post-interview comments were disgusting as he took Hardy's side to call him a 'changed man'. Changed man from WHAT??? Schefter said it himself that he never met the guy before and basically went in with a blank slate... except that he said his feelings prior to the meeting was that Hardy was the most terrifying player in the NFL.

We all know Hardy is a monster, so I don't really care too much about what he had to say anyways. So for me the most disappointment resulting from the interview twas how Schefter completely sold out. I feel for any victims of DV who had to watch this as it made the issue seem like it can just be swept under the rug...

Schefter is either a garbage reporter with no backbone, or had another clear agenda to help Hardy with his image. It wouldn't shock me if there was some $$ or agreements made behind the scenes between the two parties.

you know who's a monster? Terrell Suggs. Hardy is nowhere near a monster. Might be one of the nicest off the field guys I've come across. The girl was a total psycho.

12901321_1118199411560079_51621035679017

That was a belly laugh. thanks whitewater.

As to Hardy, no one wants to go anywhere close to him. He was a baffoon last year for Dallas showing up late for meetings, the sideline stuff, and only had 6 sacks. He's not worth the headaches.

Lastly, what do you expect from Schefter?

Adam Schefter has inside sources at the hospitals around the country (he was able to get JPP's hand pictures)...why doesn't he dig deeper into the medical records side of the injuries to the woman?

Little hint Schefter and JPP didn't share the same agent... Schefter and Hardy do.