Srsly: Is the draft deep enought for a starting RT in 2nd?

I'm honestly asking because I don't know and I know many of you are clued in on the prospects.

I am of the belief we really do need a quality starting RT in this draft, but if we can wait until the second round I know we have pressing needs at other positions that could be addressed in the first (WR, LB).

What am I hoping for? Cordy Glenn 2.0 in Round 2.

(Man-o-man can you imagine if we had taken Jonathon martin?).

Thank you in advance for your responses.

latest on Hendy is he been able to maintain his weight and doing well, But that could all change when otas start.

I think Bills need to keep and eye out for one later in the draft, give him to Kromer and start tossing beach chairs around

latest on Hendy is he been able to maintain his weight and doing well, But that could all change when otas start.

I think Bills need to keep and eye out for one later in the draft, give him to Kromer and start tossing beach chairs around

I absolutely dont want to rely on Henderson

now

The plan all along here might be to start Jordan Mills......who does a fine job at blocking but will wiff in pass protection at least 2 times a game

It is my hope that the bills hit on a offensive linemen that they draft middle rounds that just makes all this a no big deal

I absolutely dont want to rely on Henderson

now

The plan all along here might be to start Jordan Mills......who does a fine job at blocking but will wiff in pass protection at least 2 times a game

It is my hope that the bills hit on a offensive linemen that they draft middle rounds that just makes all this a no big deal

If one does not appear as an Upgrade to Mills, i think Bills must draft a lineman or two even depending on Groy.

I also would not depend on Henderson, and very unsure about CK still.

My hope is Hendy gets his health sorted though and can develop

if OT is going to be our target in the draft as priority uno numero than we would be best trading back or even out of the first.

picking up a 2nd and a 3rd next year for our first might be decent. or swap firsts next year and gain their second this year and next year. who knows?

but what i'm saying is draft the OT who could help in the 2nd, or 3rd if thats what we gotta do.

I think there are more 2nd-3rd round type OTs than 1st round actually. As far as whether they can start, here they would only need to beat out Seantrel and Mills so yes I could see that. Spriggs is a guy to keep an eye on for the bills IMO. Upside.

this. it goes along with what i have said above.

As someone with Crohn's Disease, it would not be the least bit miraculous for Henderson to play this season and have a normal career going forward. In fact, I expect him to.

I was not aware of that metz

it sucks to deal with ailments like this.....I go through it with severe diabetes

May your life be long and fruitful

Regarding Crohns....I wonder if the fact that it was not identified earlier might have actually affected previous play and maybe even be better

Edited by John from Hemet

Best to the both of you, Metz and John. Believe me I have had a little experience with respect to health setbacks and I am amazed how some of you with serious ailments work so hard to get yourself healthy. It is tough.

Back to the OT, great if we could get him in the second and we do need an upgrade from Mills and Sentreal...because I am thinking this team badly needs a LB with a decisive and impressive skill set.

if OT is going to be our target in the draft as priority uno numero than we would be best trading back or even out of the first.

picking up a 2nd and a 3rd next year for our first might be decent. or swap firsts next year and gain their second this year and next year. who knows?

but what i'm saying is draft the OT who could help in the 2nd, or 3rd if thats what we gotta do.

this. it goes along with what i have said above.

Agree on a trade being a good idea if the Bills are looking for a RT. It seems like the guys who could be expected to start right away will be gone by the time the Bills pick in the second. A trade up in the second might be the ticket. 19 seems like a nice spot for a LB. 49 is close enough that an OT might fall or only require a slight trade up. Edited by BarleyNY