Liberal Protests

B-Man

14 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Retaliate?

Poor choice of words on my part. 

what I’m getting at is I don’t think a second civil war is out of the question and I think it wouldn’t be a conventional war like the first was. It’ll be political violence like the Troubles. 

Since the riots started progressives have been playing a game where they haven’t had many consequences for their actions and they’ve been increasingly emboldened as such. Things are getting out of hand and if things get to a point where law enforcement can’t maintain any semblance of order...well then......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Poor choice of words on my part. 

what I’m getting at is I don’t think a second civil war is out of the question and I think it wouldn’t be a conventional war like the first was. It’ll be political violence like the Troubles. 

Since the riots started progressives have been playing a game where they haven’t had many consequences for their actions and they’ve been increasingly emboldened as such. Things are getting out of hand and if things get to a point where law enforcement can’t maintain any semblance of order...well then......

Frankly, from what I've seen from these lunatic progressive groups, their plan is to defund the police so they can kill people that don't agree with them ideologically. They are terrorists in every sense of the term.

What's worse is that they are using Black communities as their battle ground. They absolutely do not support Black Lives Matter, they are using Black people as human shields to defend against any questioning or dissension from the mainstream media or people within their ranks. It allows them to label everyone else a bigot so that they can vilify the people they disagree with while not answering for their own bigotry and crimes.

I think the retaliation isn't going to come from good ole boys like leftists think, but from the Black community itself. There were already posts locally (Rochester) from Black people on social media wondering why rich suburban kids were coming into their neighborhoods to loot and destroy and then disappear back to mommy's basement in the suburbs. Why after they painted RESIGN in the street the white kids were all using it as a photo op for Instagram and Facebook.

Let's face it, that's all it is to these affluent kids who grew up in the burbs. Social media driven non sense. They want to virtue signal and show all their friends how woke they are in comparison. They want the likes and the hearts and the retweets etc. It's a shame really, because people with this much free time on their hands and this need for activism could be volunteering at rec centers and schools in the inner city and possibly making a positive difference in the communities they claim to support.

• Like (+1) 6

6 minutes ago, Luka said:

Frankly, from what I've seen from these lunatic progressive groups, their plan is to defund the police so they can kill people that don't agree with them ideologically. They are terrorists in every sense of the term.

What's worse is that they are using Black communities as their battle ground. They absolutely do not support Black Lives Matter, they are using Black people as human shields to defend against any questioning or dissension from the mainstream media or people within their ranks. It allows them to label everyone else a bigot so that they can vilify the people they disagree with while not answering for their own bigotry and crimes.

I think the retaliation isn't going to come from good ole boys like leftists think, but from the Black community itself. There were already posts locally (Rochester) from Black people on social media wondering why rich suburban kids were coming into their neighborhoods to loot and destroy and then disappear back to mommy's basement in the suburbs. Why after they painted RESIGN in the street the white kids were all using it as a photo op for Instagram and Facebook.

Let's face it, that's all it is to these affluent kids who grew up in the burbs. Social media driven non sense. They want to virtue signal and show all their friends how woke they are in comparison. They want the likes and the hearts and the retweets etc. It's a shame really, because people with this much free time on their hands and this need for activism could be volunteering at rec centers and schools in the inner city and possibly making a positive difference in the communities they claim to support.

My magazines are loaded. My assault pack is packed. My guns are zeroed. If they wanna f around....they’ll find out. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/3/2020 at 10:32 AM, B-Man said:

biden-trump-refused-to-condemn-hate-grou

Screen-Shot-2020-10-02-at-8.09.31-AM.png

White people who are yelling at white people for being “racist” are the most disgusting people. They’re ignorant. They’re contrary for the sake of being contrary because they think it’s the height of intellectualism. If violence does pop off, I’m going for the white ones first (which is like 95% of em). Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy. 

Edited by Dragoon
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/3/2020 at 5:53 PM, Dragoon said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-searching-for-gunman-who-opened-fire-at-pro-trump-rally

I am so sick of this and I’m trying to remain calm but how many more times before conservatives such as myself retaliate? 

This is spiraling out of control so quickly. 

the data suggest at least 95 more times would be appropriate

When the review widened its category from antifa to "left-wing violence," it found 21 victims had been killed since 2010, compared to 117 people killed in right-wing violence, in the same time period. Jihadist groups were responsible for 95 people's deaths since 2010. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/right-wing-extremists-kill-329-since-1994-antifa-killed-none-2020-7

Edited by BullBuchanan

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

the data suggest at least 95 more times would be appropriate

When the review widened its category from antifa to "left-wing violence," it found 21 victims had been killed since 2010, compared to 117 people killed in right-wing violence, in the same time period. Jihadist groups were responsible for 95 people's deaths since 2010. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/right-wing-extremists-kill-329-since-1994-antifa-killed-none-2020-7

Right. Great. Thing is I toss those stats out. Mostly. Why? Because of how the stays are put together. I’m a busy guy. I run a small business, takes all my time, so I don’t have time to put together the homework...but I remember the Obama administration classifying the San Bernardino shooting as workplace violence. Member that fiasco? Muslim employee shooting up the Christmas party. I’ve been around the block a time or two, man...and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen stats manipulated to reach a desired conclusion. I bet Rittenhouse’s heroics are classified incorrectly. So...nice article. 

Edited by Dragoon

2 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Right. Great. Thing is I toss those stats out. Mostly. Why? Because of how the stays are put together. I’m a busy guy. I run a small business, takes all my time, so I don’t have time to put together the homework...but I remember the Obama administration classifying the San Bernardino shooting as workplace violence. Member that fiasco? Muslim employer shooting up the Christmas party. I’ve been around the block a time or two, man...and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen stats manipulated to reach a desired conclusion. I bet Rittenhouse’s heroics are classified incorrectly. So...nice article. 

About what I expected from you.

JIM TREACHER: Trump Supporter Shot Dead in Denver, Media Tiptoes Around It.

So: Matthew Dolloff is a private security guard who doesn’t have a license,

he wasn’t wearing anything that identified him as security,

and the company that was supposed to have employed him says he doesn’t work for them.

If that seems strange to you, then you have a more curious nature than most of the national news media. They’re tiptoeing around the story, giving it just enough coverage to cover their own asses.

That’s because the shooter is on their team. Despite the Denver Police’s initial claim, Dolloff’s social media history is full of leftist stuff…

Read the whole thing.

Flashback: Bernie Bro James T. Hodgkinson, Attempted Assassin Of Steve Scalise, Already Being Erased From History. And additional examples of leftist violence and eliminationist rhetoric at the link.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

JIM TREACHER: Trump Supporter Shot Dead in Denver, Media Tiptoes Around It.

So: Matthew Dolloff is a private security guard who doesn’t have a license,

he wasn’t wearing anything that identified him as security,

and the company that was supposed to have employed him says he doesn’t work for them.

If that seems strange to you, then you have a more curious nature than most of the national news media. They’re tiptoeing around the story, giving it just enough coverage to cover their own asses.

That’s because the shooter is on their team. Despite the Denver Police’s initial claim, Dolloff’s social media history is full of leftist stuff…

Read the whole thing.

Flashback: Bernie Bro James T. Hodgkinson, Attempted Assassin Of Steve Scalise, Already Being Erased From History. And additional examples of leftist violence and eliminationist rhetoric at the link.

Alright,move along. Nothing to see here. Just another deplorable killed. 

I wonder if tibs and his alter egos are laughing over this.

7 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Funny how many of the urban neighborhoods being burned up are also designated as "economic opportunity zones".

That was only true for the first night or two of looting...

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/5/2020 at 4:56 PM, Dragoon said:

Right. Great. Thing is I toss those stats out. Mostly. Why? Because of how the stays are put together. I’m a busy guy. I run a small business, takes all my time, so I don’t have time to put together the homework...but I remember the Obama administration classifying the San Bernardino shooting as workplace violence. Member that fiasco? Muslim employee shooting up the Christmas party. I’ve been around the block a time or two, man...and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen stats manipulated to reach a desired conclusion. I bet Rittenhouse’s heroics are classified incorrectly. So...nice article. 

What do you base your opinions on if you don't trust any information which is inconvenient to your world view due to potential for bias?