Liberal Protests

B-Man

5 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

How do you know that. People break laws every day, especially law enforcement officers and judges. Heroin is illegal, and it's everywhere. Changing a law and changing behavior are not the same thing.

We should ban breaking the law.  Any law.  At least around schools.  Think of them as lawbreaking-free zones.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Rational people need to take back language. 

lesson 1:

these people are not protesters. Never refer to them as such. I don’t care if there are legitimate people marching. This is violent rioting and chaos, not protests. 

they don’t care about George Floyd or civil rights. They are anti-American and their agenda is to take down this country. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’ve held out hope for a while now that good people could differ on the political spectrum but when the chips are down, they come together.  anything less than full condemnation of what’s going on, in its entirety, is completely unacceptable. every person with a voice should be as horrified with what’s going on as they were when they saw the Floyd video. 

the only acceptable response is for all people to stop any type of march or gathering until this stops. Not a government mandate, the people demanding this. 

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

So, still no shooting?  I thought it was a given once the looting started?

Lots of shooting in Buffalo tonight. And looting. They shot at Cops on Bailey. 

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

why isn’t DeBlahsio on the phone with Trump asking for federal troops in NYC right now???

DiBlasio has no sac. He told the Cops to use a light touch and he didn’t want them appearing in riot gear. The man is a dunderhead. He won’t give Trump a win. Trump will have to send them because Blas is in dereliction of duty. 

• Sad 3

43 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Our gubner here in Orygun didn't want to use the National Guard tonight to intimidate the protesters (there's plenty of evidence it has not been peaceful- just check Andy Ngo). Then she blasts Trump. But she is ok with intimidating a salon owner who wants to reopen ner business by sending Children Services to her home. Nuf said.

Spineless liberal politicians . They don’t want to offend the criminals, but hate hard working people that want to earn a living. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Spineless liberal politicians . They don’t want to offend the criminals, but hate hard working people that want to earn a living. 

Close -They don’t want to offend their liberal base.
Agreed on the spineless.

Edited by Uncle Joe

1 hour ago, BillsFanForReal said:

Can someone please ease my fears in my thinking this is just going to get worse? 

Nope.  we have a leadership vacuum

in the federal level.  

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Speaking of spineless pols, is trump still hiding in his bunker tonight? 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Nope.  we have a leadership vacuum

in the federal level.  

Speaking of spineless pols, is trump still hiding in his bunker tonight? 

you’re a ? 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

100%. Nothing stopping it at this point until laws are changed.

An American Tiananmen Square won't miraculously make people stay home. If anything that'll just make things worse. 

Laws mean nothing to those who are bent on breaking them. Murder is illegal, so Chicago should be a Utopia full of sunshine and rainbows , right ? Thinking laws or silly protests can eliminate all wrongdoing is foolish. There will be police who use excessive force, civilians who murder, etc etc. Police involved deaths are relatively rare, and more whites are killed per annum than blacks in these cases. Military force should be used now. It won’t make it worse, it will end the lawlessness. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. He’s never read it.  And you know it.  He even held it upside down today! 

Still lying.

Slippery slope huh ?

Trump - June 1, 2020

Thumbnail
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Still lying.

Slippery slope huh ?

Trump - June 1, 2020

Thumbnail

It’s a tremendous book!  I like it all!  And I lie the New Testament and the Old Testament equally!  There’s not one thing this guy has said or does that makes me think he has actually read the Bible.  

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

you’re a ? 

I take it you agree that the fake tough guy is probably chilling five stories below the surface of the earth watching OAN and tweeting about boogeyman Democrats.  Got it. 

edit:  or, maybe he’s reading that bible he waddled over to the church with today! 

Edited by SectionC3