Liberal Protests

B-Man

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ah, the absurd response.

You are aware that your absolute statement that the President has never read a word of the Bible is indefensible.

So you (weakly) try and turn it around.

Fortunately, I am an adult, so your childish response only makes me smile.................:lol:

This should give you a chuckle then, too. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d5fc45be4b0b59d25732db3/amp

the whole thing is tremendous!  He likes each testament about the same!  Just outstanding. 

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So why did everyone stay locked in their homes? And why can’t I go to church? We can gather to chant, and burn buildings, and loot stores.....but we absolutely cannot sing, light a candle for loved ones, or put our money in an offering plate? I see.....very nice America, very nice!

I don't have an answer for you there.

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What exactly am I supposed to condemn?

It was a photo-op!  Barry never did those!

10 minutes ago, Magox said:

This is loonier than Infowars

No wonder he's and ex-military official.  But good enough for CNN...

3 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

I'm sure Jesus would approve of looting, rioting, destruction of property and assaulting people.  Right Mariann?

• Like (+1) 1

Be funny if this Floyd guy is still alive kickin back a bottle of scotch. Thinking of how he is going to hide the half million the CIA gave him offshore and watch his gofundme account grow and grow. Nice scam.

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

Hearing the explosions of tear gas canisters in the background while he was saying he supports peaceful protests a couple hundred yards away was laughable.

The President is a psychopath. 

Hearing about him hiding in a bunker on Friday night was hilarious. He's such a coward. 

Says the guy who in April was hiding under his bed furiously typing posts about the millions who were going to die from the coronavirus...

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Has there ever been a lower moment in the history of the American presidency?

1 minute ago, Dante said:

Be funny if this Floyd guy is still alive kickin back a bottle of scotch. Thinking of how he is going to hide the half million the CIA gave him offshore and watch his gofundme account grow and grow. Nice scam.

Alex Jones? Is that you?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForReal said:

Dude seems pretty ok with terrorism to me. Not a fan. 

I don't think so. He's good with the protest not the damage. But I get you. He does seem a little to lenient. I guess it's a fine line between protecting people and property and a police state. I go back and forth all the time. 

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Says the guy who in April was hiding under his bed furiously typing posts about the millions who were going to die from the corobnavirus...

What's a corobnavirus? ?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm sure Jesus would approve of looting, rioting, destruction of property and assaulting people.  Right Mariann?

Who advised Trump to allow police to teargas anti-racism protestors on his way to the church steps. Was it one of his faith advisers?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Has there ever been a lower moment in the history of the American presidency?

Alex Jones? Is that you?

My dad said to me when I was a kid. It didn't really mean much to me then. It seems more relevant today than ever. "Believe nothing of what you read/hear and half of what you see". I actually think it's a little worse than that now. I think I believe nothing of what I hear and maybe 1/4 of what I see.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1