Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The end result of the Minneapolis "protests" (ie, an "excuse" to loot):

Of course, it will be racist for any business destroyed by these idiots to refuse to rebuild - just like when CVS refused to reopen stores looted and destroyed in Baltimore.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are a liar. I’m not doing anything to total idiot. Fu! 

Someone please remind Tibsy that complete sentences are your friend.

I’ve watched the #GeorgeFloyd video countless times, and there’s just no excuse.

The cop was doling out punishment, not enforcing the law.

There is no doubt that he will be charged and that "some" justice for Mr. Floyd will happen.

It is a shame that his murder will be used by many here.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

They're thoughtful, is what they are. Just good, thoughtful people who really only care about the welfare of those around them.

And a 65" Vizio.

...uh oh...big problem......65" is 5' 5"...….so if it takes two to carry it, they are NOT social distancing, right?...………...

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Of course, it will be racist for any business destroyed by these idiots to refuse to rebuild - just like when CVS refused to reopen stores looted and destroyed in Baltimore.

And some of these businesses are black owned businesses too.

Looters are gonna loot. That is just the way they are.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are a liar. I’m not doing anything to total idiot. Fu! 

You bag of garbage. 

I can't really translate what you said, especially, "I'm not doing anything to total idiot. Fu!"

But, what you did say in the post before was, question if the cop will actually be charged with murder.  You don't think that stokes fear and outrage?  Maybe not down here because most of us are sensible, but in the world of hysteria we live it, it's part of the growing chorus of insanity.

This cop will be charged with murder.  If not, then rage, that's the proper order of things.

Just now, dubs said:

I can't really translate what you said, especially, "I'm not doing anything to total idiot. Fu!"

But, what you did say in the post before was, question if the cop will actually be charged with murder.  You don't think that stokes fear and outrage?  Maybe not down here because most of us are sensible, but in the world of hysteria we live it, it's part of the growing chorus of insanity.

This cop will be charged with murder.  If not, then rage, that's the proper order of things.

The problem is that Tibs and his like minded brethren live in a world of make - belief where there have been hundreds of cases of black people being wrongfully killed by police with no punishment for the police. (hands up don't shoot) So now, where faced with a genuine situation of police brutality where everyone agrees the cop needs to be punished, the outrage machine is set so dang high that they can't not lose their ***** and continue to push the narrative that this is the every day happening in the world and that the police are never punished.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

And some of these businesses are black owned businesses too.

Looters are gonna loot. That is just the way they are.

I mean national businesses like racist Wendy's (who use a racist white girl as their mascot, which is not very inclusive to PoCs), and racist Autozone, who only pander to rich white folk who can afford automobiles.

The unfortunate black business owner whose livelihoods were destroyed by the rioters will have to be given taxpayer reparations to redress this racial injustice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dubs said:

Only a moron just accuses someone of something just because you are a frustrated idiot. Buzz off, if you can understand that 

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The problem is that Tibs and his like minded brethren live in a world of make - belief where there have been hundreds of cases of black people being wrongfully killed by police with no punishment for the police. (hands up don't shoot) So now, where faced with a genuine situation of police brutality where everyone agrees the cop needs to be punished, the outrage machine is set so dang high that they can't not lose their ***** and continue to push the narrative that this is the every day happening in the world and that the police are never punished.

Lol, you are stupid. Seriously 

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

For opposing public health measures that have saved lives. Keep up the good work, or whatever it is 

We are all breathlessly waiting for you or one of your multiple clone handles to denounce last evening's riots.

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

We are all breathlessly waiting for you or one of your multiple clone handles to denounce last evening's riots.

Ya, that will do a lot of good! 

Lol! Hey get this, these guys are waiting on me, while not breathing? Gosh, I’m really important to you 

Are you really breathless? Gosh 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Lol! Hey get this, these guys are waiting on me, while not breathing? Gosh, I’m really important to you 

You must be the life of the party!

Just now, Tiberius said:

His post was"Tongue in cheek" no doubt. However, he does have a point.

Can you condemn the actions of the officer(s) and condemn criminal behavior on the part of those committing arson, assault, theft, vandalism, etc.?

It would seem to me to be a very reasonble stance. If you disagree, why?

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I’ve watched the #GeorgeFloyd video countless times, and there’s just no excuse.

The cop was doling out punishment, not enforcing the law.

There is no doubt that he will be charged and that "some" justice for Mr. Floyd will happen.

It is a shame that his murder will be used by many here.

The problem is that the police don't see it that way. Three additional officers assisted or watched this cold blooded murder in real time. They could have stopped it. They didn't. It is against the code to stop a fellow officer in the act of doling out punishment. And when cops do step in to stop a fellow officer from killing someone, their careers are ruined. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

His post was"Tongue in cheek" no doubt. However, he does have a point.

Can you condemn the actions of the officer(s) and condemn criminal behavior on the part of those committing arson, assault, theft, vandalism, etc.?

It would seem to me to be a very reasonble stance. If you disagree, why?

The officers and the looters, etc., all are wrong here.  The issue is the attempt to identify an equivalency between the acts.  

Based on what I’ve seen, George Floyd’s death isn’t a murder.   But it could well be a manslaughter.  The wrongful taking of a life is infinitely worse than the inexcusable acts of thievery, destruction of property, looting, etc. that have occurred.  They don’t belong in the same conversation.  The looters absolutely are disgraceful and wrong.  But that’s a conversation to be had separate from the police brutality issue that we unfortunately have to again grapple with as a society. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

The problem is that the police don't see it that way. Three additional officers assisted or watched this cold blooded murder in real time. They could have stopped it. They didn't. It is against the code to stop a fellow officer in the act of doling out punishment. And when cops do step in to stop a fellow officer from killing someone, their careers are ruined. 

Link?

To extrapolate the actions of specific individuals into how people in an entire profession think, what motivates their behaviors, or that they outright condone this type of behavior is beyond ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

The officers and the looters, etc., all are wrong here.  The issue is the attempt to identify an equivalency between the acts.  

Based on what I’ve seen, George Floyd’s death isn’t a murder.   But it could well be a manslaughter.  The wrongful taking of a life is infinitely worse than the inexcusable acts of thievery, destruction of property, looting, etc. that have occurred.  They don’t belong in the same conversation.  The looters absolutely are disgraceful and wrong.  But that’s a conversation to be had separate from the police brutality issue that we unfortunately have to again grapple with as a society. 

Hoax. Try agin.

Floyd died of torture.  I've trained in BJJ for years and chokes can hurt...like badly.  Some put you out when you barely feel it...that's when the person applied a certain choke correctly.  But some chokes don't shutoff the blood supply immediately and you will tap from the pain....literally in 2-4 seconds.  You just can't take it anymore and you tap....2-4 seconds.

Floyd had this knee on his neck for 8 minutes.  He was suffering the entire time....my stomach was turning watching that.  The pain he was in was unbearable.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Thank you (+1) 1