Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, Golden Goat said:

AOC doesn't wanna let cows fart. That's your chance to show you really care, Joaquin.

(P.S. I'm glad you died in Gladiator)

Also social justice joker sucks.

I want the psycho joker back.

That movie was about an antifa goof struggling with mental issues.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/9/2020 at 6:30 PM, B-Man said:

Apparently this is part of a PETA protest a the Philadelphia Auto Show

and they’re protesting Chrysler for sponsoring the Iditarod race in Alaska:

America 2020, in one perfect tweet

The ***** wimps can’t even wield a sledgehammer. 
What is their position on the hundreds of thousands of animals that they euthanized? 
Oh, but that’s different. 

Right. 

On 2/10/2020 at 5:18 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Anyone watch the Oscars? Joaquin Phoenix, while accepting his best actor award, went on a five minute anti-human race rambling where he said we’re stealing milk from cows!  ?. You cannot make this stuff up.

Saw this today:

Phoenix oscar.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

….this should "fire up the band"...…...'''NASCAR=red necks, racists, etc just like Trump...yada..yada…."

Trump becomes first president named Daytona 500 grand marshal

By Gary Gastelu | Fox News

President Trump is taking part in this year’s Daytona 500.

Not as a driver, but as grand marshal, which means he gets to give the “start your engines” command to the 43 entrants in The Great American Race.

It’ll mark the first time a president, sitting or former, has ever held the role. The only other time a sitting president attended the race was when George Bush came in 2004, the year Dale Earnhardt Jr. won his first 500.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/trump-president-daytona-500-grand-marshal

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

….this should "fire up the band"...…...'''NASCAR=red necks, racists, etc just like Trump...yada..yada…."

Trump becomes first president named Daytona 500 grand marshal

By Gary Gastelu | Fox News

President Trump is taking part in this year’s Daytona 500.

Not as a driver, but as grand marshal, which means he gets to give the “start your engines” command to the 43 entrants in The Great American Race.

It’ll mark the first time a president, sitting or former, has ever held the role. The only other time a sitting president attended the race was when George Bush came in 2004, the year Dale Earnhardt Jr. won his first 500.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/trump-president-daytona-500-grand-marshal

Don't forget "Gentlemen start your engines" is sexist. 

And just imagine the carbon emissions

r75UZGW.gif?noredirect

• Haha (+1) 3

On 2/10/2020 at 10:54 AM, IDBillzFan said:

Funny how leftists ignore all the violence their party inflicts on average, everyday people...but damn if Trump sniffles a few times. 

THAT is what get the Q-tibs triggered. 

I hope people are at least keeping track because one day these nutbag Democrat furry Antifa freaks are going to bring an umbrella and sledgehammer to a gun fight, and it will be fast, ugly and all over the news.

To be fair they are likely not Democrats but they definitely lean very left. Kind of how I lean very right but wouldn’t be caught dead with an R next to my name. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

To be fair they are likely not Democrats but they definitely lean very left. Kind of how I lean very right but wouldn’t be caught dead with an R next to my name. 

Yeah... but that's probably because you'd be shot dead if you had an R next to your name what with you living in California.