Report: Broncos, Browns, Jets targeting Kaepernik in trade

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing I'd like more than to see Elway watching three newbs warming up at QB during training camp.

Never liked the guy. Maybe it was that 30 for 30 "Elway to Marino" where him and his Dad acted like complete asshats. JMO. I hope his grand scheme comes crashing down.

Nothing I'd like more than to see Elway watching three newbs warming up at QB during training camp.

Never liked the guy. Maybe it was that 30 for 30 "Elway to Marino" where him and his Dad acted like complete asshats. JMO. I hope his grand scheme comes crashing down.

I don't like him either he comes off as arrogant but he is good at what he does. My guess is that he makes out better than Houston who has no idea what a QB looks likes.

I don't like him either he comes off as arrogant but he is good at what he does. My guess is that he makes out better than Houston who has no idea what a QB looks likes.

Osweiler deal was crazy. Elway is good at what he does but he still rubs me the wrong way.

@sportingnews

Colin Kaepernick actually wants to add his name to this list. No, seriously. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/4698057-colin-kaepernick-cleveland-browns-trade-rumors-broncos-jets-contract

CdRdLByXEAA-8fS.jpg

Very funny but sad. If they get Kap , I would still take Wentz at #2. Knowing the Browns they will trade down for more picks.

They have the cap space to replace there 4 key players lost.

@andrewsiciliano

Remember, the Browns 2nd-round pick is #32 overall. In any other year, it would be the final pick of the 1st.

How far apart is the last pick of the first and the first pick of the second? Just because the 32nd pick is in round two it is still the 32nd pick.

dunno.gif

@jetswhispers

Colin Kaepernick wants to play for the Cleveland Browns. The announcement was made by ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The only reason I can think of for why he'd want to play for them is Josh Gordon. But the Jets have Marshall and Decker.

The only reason I can think of for why he'd want to play for them is Josh Gordon. But the Jets have Marshall and Decker.

Word is he likes and respects Hue Jackson. Jackson was apparently high on him prior to being drafted by the 49er's also. Who really knows what is goung on in Kaep's cabeza?

Word is he likes and respects Hue Jackson. Jackson was apparently high on him prior to being drafted by the 49er's also. Who really knows what is goung on in Kaep's cabeza?

With so many players leaving and Josh Gordon anything but a sure thing to return, I don't know if Hue alone can get me excited about playing for the Browns. But hey. maybe Hue can help revitalize his career in a city where expectations are already very low.

With so many players leaving and Josh Gordon anything but a sure thing to return, I don't know if Hue alone can get me excited about playing for the Browns. But hey. maybe Hue can help revitalize his career in a city where expectations are already very low.

Hue turned down an interview with the Giants so he could take the Browns job.

CTE....

had to look up cabeza.

nice use of spainish