Report: Broncos, Browns, Jets targeting Kaepernik in trade

any 2nd , 3rd or 4th round draft choice

Which they should absolutely pursue since it's a good idea to have 3 QBs anyway, that guy will come cheap, and EJ will be gone after this year.

But to look at other FA QBs now would be silly IMO.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way the Browns do this with virtually no players on their roster... Right?

@andrewsiciliano

Remember, the Browns 2nd-round pick is #32 overall. In any other year, it would be the final pick of the 1st.

The Broncos and Browns are in a weird spot. Even though the Browns have higher picks, the Broncos can still trump them while basically giving up the same value. I'd be shocked if the Browns gave up the 32nd pick for him, but then again, nothing the Browns do will shock me. Elway and York have a strong relationship and I think that wins the day in the end.

The Broncos and Browns are in a weird spot. Even though the Browns have higher picks, the Broncos can still trump them while basically giving up the same value. I'd be shocked if the Browns gave up the 32nd pick for him, but then again, nothing the Browns do will shock me. Elway and York have a strong relationship and I think that wins the day in the end.

Kaepernick is the kind of guy who could probably be okay in Denver, but would be a train wreck in Cleveland.

Kaepernick is the kind of guy who could probably be okay in Denver, but would be a train wreck in Cleveland.

Maybe it's part of the master plan. They still have Pryor and Manziel. RG3 is available. Trade for Kaep and put all 4 on the field at the same time. ANYONE CAN RUN OR THROW! #moneyball.

Then draft Braxton Miller

I hope Kaepernick goes to the Jets. He blows. We will eat him up. I hope he goes to any team in the AFC. Because that will help us with wild card positioning.

But we should draft Braxton Miller in the 2nd round, doubt he makes it to the 3rd round. If we have already picked in the 2nd round, I would trade back up from the third round (giving up a pick next year if possible) to get him. He is a healthier younger version of Percy Harvin. How many of you would like him as our slot guy instead of 7-11?

I'm rather confused at why the brown would be in the mix for kap when they hold the #2 pick in the draft? Goff, Wentz, seem like better long term alternatives than Kap, especially considering what you would have to give in return for Kap. Bucs want a 2nd for Glennon so Kap has got to be worth a first round pick IMO.

I'm rather confused at why the brown would be in the mix for kap when they hold the #2 pick in the draft? Goff, Wentz, seem like better long term alternatives than Kap, especially considering what you would have to give in return for Kap. Bucs want a 2nd for Glennon so Kap has got to be worth a first round pick IMO.

the rumor is they actually won't be taking a QB at 2. Building the team differently. Edited by YoloinOhio

Browns better go with Wentz and replace center Alex Mack, offensive tackle Mitchell Schwartz, wide receiver Travis Benjamin and safety Tashaun Gipson

Hope Josh Gordon can make it back.

Edited by ALF

Not sure why there is this sudden interest.

Colin Kaepernick has no touch on the ball. If Betty White ran a 5 yard curl he'd throw it so fast it would impale her torso.

because the other options are Fitzpicksix and Rotting garbage