Report: Broncos, Browns, Jets targeting Kaepernik in trade

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i were fitz i go to denver all day long and get a real shot at a title.

What does it say about Fitz when Denver isn't even calling you. Fitz would keep them out of the playoffs, he is that type of QB.

Edited by Beef Jerky

@RapSheet

So, 4 pm has come & the situation has not changed with #49ers QB Colin Kaepernick #asexpected. His base salary can now be fully guaranteed

@SiriusXMNFL

49ers QB Colin Kaepernick's 11.9M salary for 2016 is now fully guaranteed, Carry on

Correct me if I'm wrong: that stays on their cap for this year even if they trade him?

The money in and of itself isn't huge, but that is a lot of dead money.

Wouldn't say that. It's not a huge contract for a QB

They have ~$8.3M in cap space, and they still need to sign draft picks, which will cost around $6M. If Miller signs an extension, that will help them, but who knows when that will be coming.

Correct me if I'm wrong: that stays on their cap for this year even if they trade him?

The money in and of itself isn't huge, but that is a lot of dead money.

I believe the team that has him has to pay him the money, not necessarily just the 49'ers.

this changes nothing

of course SF was not cutting him.....his dead money is $19 mil for 2016

he will be traded

Cut or trade leaves the same dead money.

I think the Chiefs take that division this season... Denver is going to drop off big time if they don't have a QB.

They barely had a QB last season what with the play of BO and PM. And the Chefs losing Houston is a big blow.