Hogan preparing to fight for his job with Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he consistently proves me right. He despises getting first downs. For what ever reason he takes a guaranteed first and tries to slowly run backwards behind a group of tacklers where if he were to break the 5 tackles he might get the first down. It happens damn near every time they call a route near the sticks. I find it hard to believe that two different coaches have had him run routes a couple yards short of a first every 3rd down and tell him to make every attempt to not get the first. Watch the games.

He needs play action or blown coverage to get open. He's slow and has questionable hands.

The guy sucks. I have been saying the same thing since day one. Nothing has changed. We are much better off with out him

He isn't slow.

Hogan sucks. He's always 1 yard short of the sticks and the next tackle he breaks will be the first one. I'm not sure why you like the player. He's replacement-level.

You ability to observe sucks for he made makes first downs so either you are saying false things because you do not watch or acting like a troll.

he sure isn't very fast. quick search for his 40 had It between a 4.39(don't believe that for a second) and 4.7

He isn't slow.

You ability to observe sucks for he made makes first downs so either you are saying false things because you do not watch or acting like a troll.

i have no clue what you are watching but Hogan definitely does suck at getting first downs. it may be play calling(2 different OCs so doubtful) but he sure loves running an 8 yard route on 3rd and 9 then running backwards instead of just taking a step forward and getting a first down. he does it all the time, its not hard to miss. just watch.

Forget what he does as a pass catcher for a second. He pancakes people when blocking down field, a good attribute for a wr on a running team. Not to mention a solid special team contributor. He is worth keeping, but not with a big contract of course.

I keep hearing this. What does Hogan do on STs?

Forget what he does as a pass catcher for a second. He pancakes people when blocking down field, a good attribute for a wr on a running team. Not to mention a solid special team contributor. He is worth keeping, but not with a big contract of course.

What number does everyone put on him?

Lets do a quick poll of 1 year 2.4m RFA tender- do you place it in him?

First two threads Ive opened today discussed the love for Mckelvin and now for Hogan.

No wonder this team hasnt sniffed the playoffs in 16 years and once again, many posters love mediocrity!

no, I said mckelvin is better than Cro, who is below mediocre. I love neither.

What number does everyone put on him?

Lets do a quick poll of 1 year 2.4m RFA tender- do you place it in him?

If we were not in such a tight cap spot then yes I would. But we are and I think the other priorities make $2.4m on Hogan too rich. What I would have done - as you know.... is not spent stupid money for a one year rental of one of the most overrated receivers in the NFL and rolled that money over to give me the freedom to do things like keep some of our RFAs.