Chris Long anyone? (Released by Rams with Laurinaitis/Cook)

Peter

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a team will give Long a lot of money. I'm ok with a rookie in Mario's place.

I do think that Rex may have an interest in Laurinaitis. Has never missed a game, never had a year without at least 100 tackles. He's 29. Not a great coverage guy but he's an intelligent MLB who can run the D. Could allow Rex to kick Preston over and draft a rookie to go with them since JL has a lot of experience. Could maybe get him relatively cheap.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think a team will give Long a lot of money. I'm ok with a rookie in Mario's place.

I do think that Rex may have an interest in Laurinaitis. Has never missed a game, never had a year without at least 100 tackles. He's 29. Not a great coverage guy but he's an intelligent MLB who can run the D. Could allow Rex to kick Preston over and draft a rookie to go with them since JL has a lot of experience. Could maybe get him relatively cheap.

Sold me.

Has he run a D similar to Rex's?

Was just looking at his scouting report.. Other than Slow, might be helpful...

waiting for someone to say...."if we can get him on the cheap"

Ha, those kill me too

He has a high motor. Get er done!!!

also "I've heard of him"

Fine, here goes: I've heard of him. He's got a high motor, like his dad. I'd sign him in a heartbeat if we could get him on the cheap.