2016 Draft Kicker Thread

Beerball

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so show of hands who wants the Bills to draft Roberto Aguayo?

*raises hand*

CBF

I'm in. It saves quite a bit of money and Carpenter was so unreliable last year.

I'm in. It saves quite a bit of money and Carpenter was so unreliable last year. Sorry Jordan Gay.

I just hope we get a kicker with a strong leg

I would place the importance of having a clutch kicker right up there with the other impact positions.

I mean how many times do we see games coming down to a FG?

A lot more now

CBF

Or an extra point for that matter :thumbsup:

One guy not talked up at all is TCU's Jaden Oberkrom. Had a 60% touchback rate last season, was 21-of-25 on FG's.

Had a better statistical year in 2015 than Aguayo. Hit a TCU record breaking 57 yarder in his senior year. Was 100% on kicks over 50 yards (50, 53, 57),

I just hope we get a kicker with a strong leg

I would place the importance of having a clutch kicker right up there with the other impact positions.

I mean how many times do we see games coming down to a FG?

A lot more now

CBF

Agree, we need to get a real kicker with Aguayo or another solid K and cut carp and gay off the team. Saves cap money and gives us another roster spot. Carp missing those extra points and FGs put us in ****ty situations last season.

Edited by Marty McFly

Best thing about jettisoning Mario is it frees up another roster spot to add a quality backup punter or maybe more importantly a kick-off ball holder. It's probably unrealistic to think that one guy could fill both of those positions, so hopefully Waylee will work some majik and open up another spot so we can fill these two critical positions with quality players. We're loaded at LB, Safety, and QB, so maybe he could look there.

I do have to say this about Chase. He does make a mean cup of coffee.

Majik... are you sublimininmally suggesting Whale-E bring back Jon Dorenbos?

Most importantly, I can't believe I watched that whole thing.

That said, the kid is automatic from inside 40. I do t trust the Bills to get to the 23 yard line on a regular basis.

He was below average at best (in that video) outside 40.