How long before Sexton drops Marrone as a client?

eball

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will do that. But first what does being "rebuked" mean? Are punitive points awarded against you?

Dear Beerball, Would you please retract your soul-staining rebuke of Ferge for his alleged snarkyness toward me? At times I can be so provoking where I irritate people to the extent where they have an irresistible urge to kick me in the nuts and pee on me while I lay on the ground writhing in pain. So I feel somewhat responsible for creating this rebuke citation.

You are a sagacious moderator who has always exhibited a calming presence in the hostile world of tribal posting . You are the embodiment of justice and wisdom. Would you please find it in your heart to retract the rebuke you administered to Ferge for his unfortunate but understandable reflexive response toward me? He is sorry for how he responded. I accept his sincere apology. Please take the points back and make him hole. Thank you. JohnC.

:)

I will do that. But first what does being "rebuked" mean? Are punitive points awarded against you?

I means that if Fergy was a literal dog I'd hit him with a rolled up newspaper. No points, just a rolled up newspaper upside the head, one sharp thwack.

Dear Beerball, Would you please retract your soul-staining rebuke of Ferge for his alleged snarkyness toward me? At times I can be so provoking where I irritate people to the extent where they have an irresistible urge to kick me in the nuts and pee on me while I lay on the ground writhing in pain. So I feel somewhat responsible for creating this rebuke citation.

You are a sagacious moderator who has always exhibited a calming presence in the hostile world of tribal posting . You are the embodiment of justice and wisdom. Would you please find it in your heart to retract the rebuke you administered to Ferge for his unfortunate but understandable reflexive response toward me? He is sorry for how he responded. I accept his sincere apology. Please take the points back and make him hole. Thank you. JohnC.

1. Fergy has no soul.

2. His snarkiness was aimed directly at your nutsack.

C. He's lucky I didn't give him 30 days in the hole.

6. I am not a fan of fruited wines, no sagacious for me. (I'll ignore this oblivious bribe attempt)

I means that if Fergy was a literal dog I'd hit him with a rolled up newspaper. No points, just a rolled up newspaper upside the head, one sharp thwack.

1. Fergy has no soul.

6. I am not a fan of fruited wines, no sagacious for me. (I'll ignore this oblivious bribe attempt)

Not only are you astute and perspicacious but you are also merciful.

Out of curiosity are you going to wet the newspaper before you hit him over the head?

I know that you are not an Italian. If you were you would have used a sledge hammer instead of a newspaper to make your point. As a learning tool it makes a greater impact! :pirate:

1. Fergy has no soul.

Speaking of eating Humble Pie... that reminds me of a song: :w00t:

@TheJoeMarino

Since quitting as HC of the #Bills, Doug Marrone has been passed over for 12 NFL HC vacancies. It will be 13 if the Titans also pass on him.

Damn! Even the NFL Network is making fun of St. Doug. :lol:

@ColleenWolfeNFL

Meanwhile, Doug Marrone is answering every call on the first ring.

that has to be a first, a HC candidate being passed over for a HC job 12 times? Don't most candidates get hired by the first team looking to interview them?

And why would his agent drop him for tAking advantage of a clause the was probably negotiated into his contract by that agent? It's also an agents job to prop the guy up and get him as many interviews as possible. A bunch of the jobs had already had "favorites" in place at the time of firing the previous guy. It was widely reported that

1. Koetter would get the Tampa job when the fired Love. (Some where saying its why they fired Lovie cause they didn't want to lose him)

2. Macadoo would be getting the Giants job because the Giants like to promote in house.

3. The Saints kept Payton where Maroone was listed as a potential option

4. Tennessee would be the same situAtion he was in here in Buffalo with a new ownership coming in, and it's been reported for a while they would probably stick with Mularky until the new owners are in place and can chose themselves.

5. The 49ers went with a big proven name,and the dolphins and Browns went with the hot Co-ordinator candidate.

6. The Eagles look like they are going with a Co-ordinator with previous ties to the franchise as a QB.

Its not like he isn't getting interest like the award winning top Co-ordinator Roman, or everyone's hero Schwartz. No one outside of the jilted Bills fans who are upset cause their ex left them before they could dump them themselves care about how he left or think he is some scumbag for taking advantage of an option given to him in his deal. Players have opt out deals in their contracts all the time and fans don't think of them as horrible people for using them.

that has to be a first, a HC candidate being passed over for a HC job 12 times? Don't most candidates get hired by the first team looking to interview them?

And why would his agent drop him for tAking advantage of a clause the was probably negotiated into his contract by that agent? It's also an agents job to prop the guy up and get him as many interviews as possible. A bunch of the jobs had already had "favorites" in place at the time of firing the previous guy. It was widely reported that

1. Koetter would get the Tampa job when the fired Love. (Some where saying its why they fired Lovie cause they didn't want to lose him)

2. Macadoo would be getting the Giants job because the Giants like to promote in house.

3. The Saints kept Payton where Maroone was listed as a potential option

4. Tennessee would be the same situAtion he was in here in Buffalo with a new ownership coming in, and it's been reported for a while they would probably stick with Mularky until the new owners are in place and can chose themselves.

5. The 49ers went with a big proven name,and the dolphins and Browns went with the hot Co-ordinator candidate.

6. The Eagles look like they are going with a Co-ordinator with previous ties to the franchise as a QB.

Its not like he isn't getting interest like the award winning top Co-ordinator Roman, or everyone's hero Schwartz. No one outside of the jilted Bills fans who are upset cause their ex left them before they could dump them themselves care about how he left or think he is some scumbag for taking advantage of an option given to him in his deal. Players have opt out deals in their contracts all the time and fans don't think of them as horrible people for using them.

http://www.bigblueview.com/2016/1/13/10760180/ny-giants-coaching-search-rumors-doug-marrone-front-runner-ben-mcadoo-hue-jackson

So I guess we should still follow in the Schefter mantra of Marrone being one of the top 3 coaching candidates this year? He was dead wrong on every one of his projections for Marrone which, in my opinion, demonstrates how he let personal gain get in the way of reason and logic. As such, I'll disregard his "tweets and news" from now on (as many throughout the sports world are also questioning his motives).

Not only are you astute and perspicacious but you are also merciful.

Out of curiosity are you going to wet the newspaper before you hit him over the head?

I know that you are not an Italian. If you were you would have used a sledge hammer instead of a newspaper to make your point. As a learning tool it makes a greater impact! :pirate:

Did you just call me a fruit? And while we're on the subject, what in tar nation is a perspicamon anyway? The only thing I've ever seen them used for is those Christmas cookies.

I wonder if Marrone's #1 issue is that he doesn't know who he is.

Is he the Parcells taskmaster type? Or is he the easy-going "everyman" former OL he sometimes presents himself as?

Imagine losing out to Mike freaking Mularkey for a HC in 2016... LOL

I'm starting to wonder if the Titans aren't waiting on being able to have a face to face with Josh McDaniels or even Matt Patricia perhaps?

Did you just call me a fruit? And while we're on the subject, what in tar nation is a perspicamon anyway? The only thing I've ever seen them used for is those Christmas cookies.

I'm not trying to butter you up but I want to say that those who serve as moderators do a fantastic job. They keep the action flowing and they respond to issues before they get out of hand. Being a sheriff can be a thankless job. The difference between a lively discussion and an ugly degeneration of recriminations is a moderator who exercises good judgment. So for those who serve I say thank you. You are appreciated. :worthy: