How long before Sexton drops Marrone as a client?

eball

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed it by thatmuch.

@TheJoeMarino

Since quitting as HC of the #Bills, Doug Marrone has been passed over for 12 NFL HC vacancies. It will be 13 if the Titans also pass on him.

Damn! Even the NFL Network is making fun of St. Doug. :lol:

@ColleenWolfeNFL

Meanwhile, Doug Marrone is answering every call on the first ring.

@TheJoeMarino

Since quitting as HC of the #Bills, Doug Marrone has been passed over for 12 NFL HC vacancies. It will be 13 if the Titans also pass on him.

Damn! Even the NFL Network is making fun of St. Doug. :lol:

@ColleenWolfeNFL

Meanwhile, Doug Marrone is answering every call on the first ring.

Not sure what amazes me more, this fact, or the idea that people track it.

Not sure what amazes me more, this fact, or the idea that people track it.

What amazes me is that the members of TBD were the first to break this story over other more "inside" sources and networks. He's hot garbage and hopefully Mike and Mike and other ESPN shows will call Schefty out on his discipleship (is that even a word?). You guys are on the cutting edge. Bravo.

JohnC.....can you ask Beerball to retract his rebuke of my smarmy snarkiness?

I will do that. But first what does being "rebuked" mean? Are punitive points awarded against you?

Dear Beerball, Would you please retract your soul-staining rebuke of Ferge for his alleged snarkyness toward me? At times I can be so provoking where I irritate people to the extent where they have an irresistible urge to kick me in the nuts and pee on me while I lay on the ground writhing in pain. So I feel somewhat responsible for creating this rebuke citation.

You are a sagacious moderator who has always exhibited a calming presence in the hostile world of tribal posting . You are the embodiment of justice and wisdom. Would you please find it in your heart to retract the rebuke you administered to Ferge for his unfortunate but understandable reflexive response toward me? He is sorry for how he responded. I accept his sincere apology. Please take the points back and make him hole. Thank you. JohnC.

Edited by JohnC

I will do that. But first what does being "rebuked" mean? Are punitive points awarded against you?

Dear Beerball, Would you please retract your soul-staining rebuke of Ferge for his alleged snarkyness toward me? At times I can be so provoking where I irritate people to the extent where they have an irresistible urge to kick me in the nuts and pee on me while I lay on the ground writhing in pain. So I feel somewhat responsible for creating this rebuke citation.

You are a sagacious moderator who has always exhibited a calming presence in the hostile world of tribal posting . You are the embodiment of justice and wisdom. Would you please find it in your heart to retract the rebuke you administered to Ferge for his unfortunate but understandable reflexive response toward me? He is sorry for how he responded. I accept his sincere apology. Please take the points back and make him hole. Thank you. JohnC.

:lol:

I don't get why the agent would drop him in this situation. If anyone drops anyone, I would think Marrone would drop his agent. I think it was his agents advice for him to dump the bills and he would get paid a lot more at another team. Not that tthere is any hard evidence of that, but I don't see why an agent would drop a client that was bringing money in and had the potential to bring more in.

With that said, what a knucklehead marrone is. I hope he doesn't ever get another HC job again. Guy is a tool and disrespectful. I am loving that all these openings are getting filled without him. And for some reason he gets the titans job, he is walking into another buffalo situation where ownership is uncertain, which is what I thought he was trying to avoid in the first place? only 32 nfl teams, I can't see this guy ever getting one of them again. there are too many good coaches out there that deserve a shot and wont jump ship and abandon their team