Would Tebow be a better back up QB than EJ?

Tipster19

He might be... but even if he was better, would it matter? I can only assume it would be a marginal improvement at best. Would you honestly feel better about the backup situation if you added a garnish to a pile of garbage? I think the Bills should set their sights much higher for a back-up.

The Bills need to identify their best option for finding a backup qb not one that could potentially be slightly better than EJ.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ is not a "good" NFL QB, he's probably somewhere in the upper middle tier of back ups in the league. However he is better than Tebow could ever dream of being, unfortunately for Tebow. Are there still football fans out there that think Tebow can even play QB at a competent NFL level, even for a backup?

Tebow just wins. And he has the highest 4th qtr TQBR ever.

He's 8-6 as a pro. His college statistics are worthless. Jason White is just one of many good examples of players that had success at the college levels but didn't have the skillset to be a professional.

No, EJ is a better backup.

Tebow is interesting. He's a very fine person. He's got character thru the roof.

But he's not backup material. If he were, he'd be on some roster somewhere now.

All that being said: I wouldn't mind him being brought into training as the third arm, to keep three fields running.

yes. Roman could design a great O for him to succeed in

I remember you.

Your post had a goatse.cx link

Bad girl.

After that Jacksonville game I can't defend or pull for EJ anymore. Tebow was under Rex before, I didn't think that he even got a chance over there. I'd rather have Tebow than EJ at this point and would be wanting the Bills to draft a QB that they could develope over the next couple/few years.

Tebow has a worse arm than E.J. is just as inaccurate and would get more media attention than our own starting QB. That's an easy recipe for disaster. Leave E.J. on the bench and hope you never need him. Hopefully the Bills can add a cheap option in FA or find someone to groom in the draft in case Tyrod regresses or get's injured this year.

EJ is not a "good" NFL QB, he's probably somewhere in the upper middle tier of back ups in the league. However he is better than Tebow could ever dream of being, unfortunately for Tebow. Are there still football fans out there that think Tebow can even play QB at a competent NFL level, even for a backup?

apparently